t h r e e

-hoseok pov-

"Anyway, I have stuff to do so I'll let you rest."
Yoongi said looking out into the hallway.

"S-sure, yeah I'll let you do that."

"Sleep well, Hoseok."

"I-I will, thanks Yoongi."
I replied causing the older boy to smile, I smiled back at his reaction only to have the door shut by him, I sat on the king-sized bed, pouting missing Korea and feeling a bit jet lagged, normal, but why was I feeling guilty? Guilty and restless and why was Yoongi acting different, he has changed, maybe his way of thinking about me has changed, has being an idol changed him? Is that what happens when you get attention? Will that happen to me? I laid my head down on the pillows and closed my eyes trying to sleep but I kept opening them and staring at the door slowly I became tired and fell asleep.

After a few hours I awoke to the sound of a car alarm blaring outside, sitting up instantly I rubbed my eyes and adjusted them to the darkness and then turned my head towards the door I flinched a little seeing Yoongi standing next to the open door looking straight at me holding a cup of tea in his hand.

"H-hi?"
I asked yawning.

"Did the car alarm wake you up?"
He questioned looking down at his feet.

"Yes, um, how long have you been staring at me for?"
I questioned getting up and walking towards him.

"I-I just got here and opened the door when the car alarm started going off."
He stated handing me the cup of tea.

"Here I made you some tea."
It was cold, either he makes tea with cold water or he lied about how long he has been staring at me sleep for.

"By the way, who is Taehyung?"
He asked as I drank the cold tea.

"You don't remember Taehyung?"

"No, not at all I only remember Jin, Jungkook and you."

"Oh, why are you asking about Taehyung anyway?"

"You said his name over and over and something about Jungkook and him and then-"
Yoongi stopped and smiled sheepishly.

"Me, you spoke about me."

I stared at him mouth agape at what he had just said, I couldn't believe it I had sleep talked about him? And Taehyung?

"Wait, you have obviously been here for a longer time period than you had said before, when exactly did you open my door?"
I questioned.

"I- I should get back to writing lyrics, don't disturb me and eat whatever you want the kitchen is downstairs."
He replied, completely ignoring my question.

"What happened to you Yoongi?"

"What happened to you Hoseok?"
The both of us stared at each other trying to think of something to say, Yoongi soon stormed off elsewhere leaving me to do some exploring, I had to get used to the house anyway I walked around the hallways and downstairs to make Yoongi and I something to eat; his office was on the top floor and was basically off-limits and I was never allowed to go into it or the music room, but the library, game room and theatre were places that I was free to go into I didn't understand why his office and music room was so important, I wasn't planning on stealing anything and that made me curious was something in his office and music room not for my eyes to see? Why was it kept so private? I understand that he requires his privacy yet it seemed so odd.

I stood in the kitchen eating a piece of bread too lazy to make a sandwich, I took out my phone to see if Jin had texted me.

jin- hey