n i n e

-taehyung pov-

"Can you believe how rude this guy is?"
I questioned holding my phone out for Namjoon to see.

"Hm, wait, that's Yoongi's number."
I raised my eyebrows as I took a closer look at the phone number."

"Yeah, I know, it makes me angrier that I'm talking to his ungrateful ass!"
I half-shouted as we were in a café.

"No, Taehyung, you have been talking to him not his ass."
Namjoon retorted, laughing while holding his stomach.

"We definitely have to go and get Hoseok now."

"Are you kidding me? As if he would come, I mean, I've known Hoseok long enough to know that he never gives up on something and if he has found Yoongi, he will do what he went there to do."
Namjoon explained, picking at his muffin.

"I see your point, however-"

"Here we go."

"Hey what is that supposed to mean?"
I shouted smacking his hand.

"It means, you never actually listen to what i say."
He chuckled picking at the muffin again.

"Whatever, you can go and flirt with Jin or whatever, I'm going home."
I said standing up and walking out of the café, I walked home in utter silence, only the sound of footsteps echoing off of the walls, how could Hoseok forget to tell me about Yoongi? Better yet, why did Yoongi want to send Hoseok back? I stopped walking and looked up at the blank sky, not a cloud in sight, Jungkook would've loved this, a plain blue sky without clouds, he would've adored it much more if it was night and if the Milky Way could be seen.

He lived away from me now, Jin and Namjoon had finally convinced him that I wasn't worth the trouble and that he deserved someone better, harsh, unfortunately, even though they had said that Jungkook visited frequently.

"Taehyung, I met this guy in the city, I know you'll love him."

"Taehyung, I want to get into university."

"Taehyung, should I get married?"

Are some of the pointless questions he kept repeating to me, my answer was nothing but a nod, I never realised how lonely the house was without him and now that Hoseok wasn't going to come back any time soon, it was even more quiet, too quiet for my liking, but obviously, no one really cared about what I wanted, even though it's selfish, I don't care about anyone anymore, Hoseok could die in a plane crash and Jungkook could suicide and I will not mourn them, they pushed me away, it's time I start pushing them away as well.

I resumed my steady walk back to the house, only to see a familiar car parked outside with the lights inside the living room on, Jungkook, what is that idiot doing here?

I walked in dropping my bag on the floor, stopping in my tracks as the sound of crying could be heard, I pressed my body against the wall and listened to the soft whispers escaping Jungkook's lips.

"I-I'm sorry to b-bother you h-hyung, but i-"

"But I- I was kicked out o-of my own home by h-him."

I relaxed realising what he was here for, I closed the door and walked towards Jungkook.

"Hey, what's wrong."
I questioned sitting down beside him and placing a hand on his back, in return he hugged me and cried on my shoulder.

"Mhm, just let it all out."
I sighed running a hand through his messy hair.

"I'm sorry h-hyung."

"Shh, I heard you, you can stay here the night."

"Can I sleep with you?"
I hesitated saying no before making a decision.

"No Jungkook, we don't love each other any more, remember?"
He jumped back.

"No Taehyung, I love you, I have always loved you, you can't stop me from loving you, please-"

"Jungkook, we have already gone over this."

"I know, everyone tries to push me away from you, I understand, I understand that this mess is all my fault-"

"Kookie, it isn't-"

"Let me speak goddammit, I love you, i want to kiss you and hold you and, love you, but you won't let me, and I'm getting hurt because of it."
Jungkook cried, tears rapidly rolling down his face one after the other.

"No Jungkook, we have, we have to go our own ways now."
I replied brushing his hair away from his face.

"Why do you do this?"

"Do what?"

"Lie?"

"Kookie I'm not lying."
I replied smirking.

"I'm telling the truth and you must believe me.

"Taehyung, I will do anything to gain your love, what do you want? Hoseok? Is he what you want? I'll bring him back if you say that you love me."

"No Jungkook I will not love you."

"WHY ARE YOU LYING?!"
He screamed standing up.

"I'm not, Jungkook."
I reply standing up.

"Yes you are."
Jungkook argues back grabbing my face and pulling it towards his, our lips press against each other after a long time, after hesitating for a while, I kiss back holding on to his wrists, we slowly part and Jungkook's tears come running back down.

"Jungkook, I- please don't cry."
I say wiping his tears away.

"Taehyung, please."

"No, Jungkook, no more, ok? You got what you wanted."

"No I didn't."

"I love you Taehyung."

"I love you too Jungkook."
I reply laughing softly as I caress Jungkook's cheek.

"However, it's not strong as it used to be-"

"That's enough, I'll take it."
He interrupts as his eyes light up hoping that I would give in.

"No, you deserve more love than that Jungkook, I love you, and you know that and because I love you I will say this, you have to stop chaining yourself to me, just because I'm broken you don't have to be so please, please just take my word and find someone else.
I explain, my eyes focused on his tired ones.

"Ok Taehyung, I- I will."
Jungkook replies looking away.

"Good, promise me you won't cry ever again?"
Jungkook turned his head back towards me and nodded, in return, I pecked him on the lips and walked out of the living room.

"You can sleep in my room! I'll sleep in the spare."
I shout as Jungkook follows me.

"Taehyung?"

"Hm."

"Do you love Hoseok more than you love me?"

* * *

I don't know if this chapter was long enough,
But I updated both of my books so I'm happy.
Thanks for 800 reads ෆ꒡ .̮ ꒡ෆ

d.w