Chapter 1

First of all I'd like to say a very Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you all get spoilt today but share the love with your family and friends during this festive day.

I want to thank all of my fans for staying with me during TBBLM? and those who have progressed to this book.

As a christmas present to you all, i'm going to post this first chapter so you can read it when you have time, which may be boxing day :)

-

The speedometer increased from 80 to 100 then 100 to 110. That was my limit, I haven't gone past that number. 110 was too much for me, there was way too much power involved with it for an 18 year old like me. Oh yeah, my 18th birthday was last week but I didn't bother throwing a party since we were all stressed out. My parents called me and said they couldn't come down because they had a ton of meetings and I was more than okay with that, they didn't need to see the chaos that was here in Miami.

Anyway, my Skyline was my bestfriend right now. I poured most of my stress into the car I barely knew how to drive. Jake was supposed to teach me but he was busy and as for Austin, well he's kind of in a sticky situation. Every time I drive the car, I almost lose control of the wheel but most of the time i'm numb enough to not get scared. I was definitely used to the whole clutch and changing gears thing but I wanted to race and I was not getting any help what so ever.

I loved my Skyline and I loved my NSX. Right now, both the cars were the closest connection I had with Austin. He bought me the Honda and he had a Skyline himself. Everytime I sat in the front seat of either car, I was tempted to drive off and try to find Austin but I wasn't going to be that stupid. I had no idea where he was so if I tried to find him now, i'd be going everywhere but no where. No, I wasn't going to leave till I knew something.

I was back at the place where I was kidnapped. I thought there weren't going to be anyone hunting me down since they were all probably too busy torturing Austin. Torturing. The word sent chills down my spine and I had to stop the car to calm down. The car idled and I took my hands away from the wheel only to see them shaking. I took a few deep breaths and saw a car drive through the broken gates of the abandoned gates of the warehouse's car park.

I cut the engine and tucked the keys into my back pocket once I got out of my car. It was a Dodge Challenger, a black one, and it was Austin's. But, although it was Austin's, it wasn't him. I started to walk towards it and the person in the car, stopped. The person got out and I ran over to hug him.

"Woah you saw me yesterday" He pulled back after a while and laughed.

"I'm having one of those days where i'm panicking" I looked away. I think I was having an anxiety attack, I should be studying for the HSC right now but i'm here freaking out over Gabby and Austin.

"Have you been able to contact him?" He asked. "We haven't"

"No Ben, I haven't and I hate it"

Ben didn't respond, he just pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me again. I rested my head against his chest but with my head turned to the side I saw Austin's Dodge Challenger. Someone put two white stripes down the hood of the car and it looked good. I teared up a little when my mind flashed back to the night Austin picked me up from the race and we had to do a quick getaway.

"Why do you have Austin's car?" I asked once my eyes dried up. I pulled away and made sure I didn't cry so Ben wouldn't have to see.

"It's a good car, I was a tad jealous when Austin got it so he said I could borrow it whenever I wanted to" He half smiled and looked back at the black glory.