Epiloge

Years later...

Jordan & Alex Green
Alex called Jordan twice a day. Alex visited her every weekend. Once he graduated with a Bachelors degree in Business, he decided to live in Chicago with her. They bought their first apartment after 2 weeks of her graduation. They got married and had 2 kids. Emma was born first with Jordan's curly blonde hair and Alex's light blue eyes. Mason was born 3 years after Emma and has brown hair with blue eyes. Emma and Mason are both Angels of Light like Alex. Light was so happy for Alex and Jordan and, actually, attended their wedding in human form. They just told everyone she was a good friend of theirs. I mean, why wouldn't she be happy? She gets two more Angels. It's a win-win situation. Alex proudly owns his construction business while Jordan works as an interior designer.

Alice Johnson
Alice decides to move to California where she marries a very famous movie star. They have one child and a big mansion in Hollywood. Liam is spoiled rotten from his parents and becomes a famous singer when he gets older. He has Alice's blonde hair and his father's green eyes. Alice constantly visits Jordan and Alex in Chicago with her husband and Liam. Alice is a stay-at-home mom.

Tiffany Parker
Tiffany moves to her hometown - Dallas, Texas - after Alice graduated high school. She stays in contact with Alice and Jordan and visits them for the holidays. She stays divorced from Eric Weaver and decides to marry William Parker. William and Tiffany live on William's family's farm.

Eric Weaver
Eric stays in Chicago with Jordan and Alex. He stays divorced from Tiffany and never remarries. But, he retires from his job early and decides to travel around the world with his good friend, Charlotte Summers.

Edward & Cassandra Brown
Eddy and Cass stayed in Atlanta for college. Eddy got a job in engineering and Cass is a teacher at South Atlanta High School. A month after graduating college, they both got married and bought a house close to the high school. They have 3 crazy kids. The first one, Ava Brown, has curly, red hair like Eddy's with her father's green eyes. The last two, Ethan and Jacob, look exactly like their mother. The black hair, dark skin, and brown eyes. The twins and Ava are 5 years apart.

Delaney Brown
Delaney decides to not go to college and live her life by traveling all the corners of the world with her boyfriend, Michael Adams. She never marries or has kids with Michael but, they are perfect for each other. When they aren't traveling, they have an apartment in New York City.

Isabella Anderson
Isabella goes to college at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and becomes a college professor in their when she gets older. She lives in Boston, Massachusetts with her husband and baby girl. Her husband, Daniel Anderson, works at MIT as a professor with Izzy. Her baby girl, Emily Anderson, has her father's dark brown hair but it's as curly as Izzy's. Emily's eyes are identical to her mother's, hazel.

Loretta & Samuel Carson
Sam was killed 15 years after Alex graduated. Sam got into a terrible plane crash and died. Alex, Brent, and Rachel's families all came to the funeral. Loretta decided to move to Honolulu, Hawaii to get away from Atlanta. She never got remarried and lived happily in Hawaii's paradise.

Brent Carson
Once Brent graduated with a degree in the medical field, he bought his own house in Orlando, Florida and started his own medical practice. He married Amelia Hill who grew up in Orlando. Amelia works as an architect. They both had five kids. The first, James Carson, has Brent's brown hair and Amelia's blue eyes. One year later, Abigail Carson was born with straight black hair and Brent's brown eyes. Two years later, Benjamin Carson was born with Amelia's blonde hair and blue eyes. Three years later, Madison Carson was born with Amelia's wavy blonde hair and green eyes. Two years later, Logan Carson was born and looks just like Brent.

Rachel Thomas
Rachel decided not to go to college and marry rich. She married the richest man on Earth. They live in London, England with their baby boy, Ellis. Ellis has Rachel's dark brown hair and his father's bright green eyes. Rachel doesn't have to work a day in her life so she stays at home with Ellis.