Brent's Home... Uh Oh

Uh Oh! Brent's home. We all watch him get out of his car. Once he opens the door, Loretta gets up quickly to embrace him.

"Brent, we're so glad to see ya," Loretta says as he looks at Jordan and I with confusion.

Loretta squeezes him until he says, "Thanks, Mom! So glad to see ya, too!" He quickly makes his way to Jordan and I.

"Who is this, Alex?" He asks. Jordan blushes as he winks at her. I roll my eyes.

"Jordan," I say.

"It's my pleasure to finally meet ya, Jordan," he says, shaking her hand, "Didn't you two love bugs just start datin'?" I nod my head yes.

"You guys would make a great couple," Brent says. I roll my eyes again and cross my arms.

"Brent, just eat. Ya don't have to make a scene for us," I say, clearly annoyed.

"He's such a grouch, Jordan. Maybe you should consider goin' out with a real man. Perhaps, me?" He asks Jordan as I stare at him with disbelief. Thank god she shook her head! But, her answer took my breath away.

"No thanks, Brent. Your just not my type. Sorry," she says. I decided to play along.

"Yeah, Brent. I guess that your not the kind of guy who's, as I quote ya, every-girl's-type," I say. When Jordan gives me a high five, Brent sticks his tongue out at me. That's when Loretta smacks his face with the hot spatula.

"Mom, seriously? Why did ya have to do that to me?" he yells.

Well, I guess Brent's a little mad at Jordan and I right now.