My Boyfriend Is An Angel?

I didn't know what day it was. I didn't know what had happened to me. I didn't know anything. But, it was January and around noon. My mind was blank and black. Nothing going on. Nothing coming into my mind and nothing coming out of my mind. Then, I think I felt a hand on my forehead. A lot of pressure. It started out as low amount of pressure. Then, it grew and grew and grew. Until I saw something white in my blank and black mind. Something bright and shining. It starts out small, then, it gets bigger and bigger and bigger. Until the black and blank space isn't blank and black anymore. It's white and bright.

Since four months time, my eyes open and I gasp for air. I sit up. I'm on a hard wooded floor. My vision was very blurry. The floor and light are the only things I can make out. My head hurts.

"Ow, my head," I say, scratching my head with my hand. Then, I feel a warm hand touch my other hand. I stop scratching.

"It's okay. Everythin' is goin' to be okay," says a familiar voice. Then, my vision clears. I see Alex for the first time in a long time. I get up without any struggle and hug him. On his back is something soft and feathery. I step back and see Alex has grown big, beautiful, white angel wings.

"Ah, Alex! You have wings-" I say before he interrupts me.

"I know. I just forgot to tell ya somethin' a bit important," he says, giving me a guilty face. He always uses that on me when he's said something weird or I find him guilty of doing something.

"I forgot to tell you... Um... I'm an angel," he says, using that face still.

"I'm starting to feel dizzy," I say, taking a few steps back.

"Jordan, I'm not jokin'. Please trust me," he says.

"I don't feel good. I should get going." And that's when I realize I'm not sure of where I am.

"Ah, Alex. Where am I? What have you done to me? Why do you claim to be an angel? How did I get here?"

• • • • •

And that's when Alex informed me on what had happened in the past four months.

Where am I? Light's Palace. He's messenger.

What had happened? I was in a coma for four months because Alex fell asleep while he was driving me home and accidentally drove us and his truck into a ditch.

Why am I here? Because Alex got me out of my coma.

How did I get here? He said it was a bit complicated.

Light got us back to the hospital room before Eddy and Alice came back. They were so happy to see me.

• • • • •

"Jordan! Your up!" Alice yelled as she jumped onto my lap. She gave me such a long hug and a big kiss on the cheek.

Once Eddy gave Alex his sandwich from the cafeteria, he came over to me and said, "We're so glad your up! You don't realize how much pain we've been through. We thought you would never wake up! Thank goodness you did! God responded to our prayers!"