Mini Chapter (Chapter Twenty-Two.Two)

Catty: MINICHAPTERTIME~! As for a background, you've all seen the Bonds Beyond Time movie, haven't you? {If you haven't, I don't know you anymore... Jk ;P} ANYWAY~! This has a little bit if spoilers for that so don't read this if you plan on watching the movie and haven't yet.

Yusei: Let's rev it up!

Jaden: Get your game on!

Yami: It's time to duel!

Brassy: /facepalm\ I'm surrounded by idiots.

Yuma: EXTREME~!

------

Yugi looked up at Brassy lounging on the couch before coming up behind her and turning off the TV with the remote.

"HEY!" she demanded.

"Remind me why you come over here to watch TV again?" Yugi instructed.

"Because your house is better than Moneybags'," she offered.

"Come on," he suggested "Why don't we go see some of my friends."

"Ok," she allowed, getting up and going to get her coat.

"Where are you going?" he inquired.

"Aren't we going to go out and visit your friends?" Brassy asked.

"Out? No," he replied "I've been working on my time traveling abilities recently and I've been able to learn how to take inanimate objects and small animals with me. If you trust me, I bet I can get you to come with me, too."

"You think so?" she questioned, walking up to him "Ok. What do I do?"

"Take my hand," he instructed, intertwining their fingers. He closed his eyes and snapped his fingers, producing a flash of light momentarily.

When they both regained their eye sight, they found themselves on a beach, on an island. Towards inland, was a huge school.

"Brassy," he warned "We're going to need to stay hidden, alright? At least until I get something to cover up my hair and find some uniforms, ok?"

"Alright," she nodded, following him as they sneak their way towards the nearest building. They were happy to find a storage room behind one of the outside doors and urgently began searching for a couple spare uniforms.

"Hey!" Brassy called from the back, holding up a can of hair spray and rushing over to Yugi "Look what I found!"

"Light blue," Yugi looked it over "Huh. Weird color for hair."

"Ya... Well, whatever," she shrugged "Did you find any uniforms?"

"Ya," Yugi nodded, gesturing over to the box beside him "There are a whole bunch of them, here." He pulled out a light-blue uniform and tossed it to her before pulling out a red one for himself.

After getting disguise, Brassy and Yugi headed towards the big building where they guessed a whole bunch of classes were going on.

"Exactly who are we looking for here?" Brassy inquired, eying his hair skeptically "I'm not going to get used to that."

"I know," Yugi laughed "We're looking for Jaden Yuki. I met him once and I believe he goes to school here because he wears a uniform like this one."

"Syrus Truesdale," someone behind them scowled "You know better than to be skipping class."

"Um," Yugi turned to see a blond girl wearing the same uniform as Brassy "Hi."

"And, who are you?" the blond demanded, turning to her, glaring protectively.