Chapter Twelve

There were six other people waiting on the football field when Yugi and Brassy came up to it.

"OHMIGAWD!" Tatiana squealed, jumping up and down "THEYLOOKSOCUUUUTTTTEEE!!!"

"Calm down, Tatiana," a boy with fuzzy dark green hair, yellow eyes and a yellow charm, said, picking her up, bridal style. Hermes.

"Good luck with that one," Jason laughed. A girl with short brown hair, whitish blue eyes and a White charm hung from his arm. Clea.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Ms. Cortag," the boy she remembered as Delco greeted "My name is Delco Biontazakaki."

"I remember you," Brassy stated "You were in my dream." Delco sat cross-legged on the ground. Beside him sat the last of the Eight Eyes of Eternity. She looked very much like an older, possibly darker version of brassy... Bar for the black eyes and charm. Miaann.

"Really?" Delco questioned, intrigued "Was I exactally like this, Ms. Cortag."

"Now that you mention it," Brassy observed "You were a lot younger in my dream... And you dragged out your S's."

"Interesting," Delco contemplated "I will do further studies into this later. At the moment, we have a task. Are you familiar with the effects that may occur when you remove your necklace, Ms. Cortag?"

"Nope," she stated.

"Effects?" Yugi worried.

"Ah," Delco nodded "I almost forgot. You and Ms. Cortag are imprinted on one another. Don't worry, Mr. Moto. She should be fine. Rather, it's yourself you should be worrying about."

"Imprinted?" Brassy demanded.

"Yes," Delco explained "When an eye-holder sees another and he/she is not imprinted already, they become so to that person."

"That still doesn't explain what you mean by 'imprinted'," Brassy pointed out.

"I'll give you a hint," Jason suggested "Tatiana and Hermes are imprinted. Clea and I are imprinted. Delco and Miaann are imprinted. Does that explain it?"

"So... I like him?" Brassy clarified.

"More than like him, Ms. Cortag," Delco clarified "Miaann and I met when we were five."

"..."

"Brassy?" Tatiana asked, noticing her blank expression "Are you going to be alright?"

She responded by fainting. Yugi caught her at the last possible second.

"I was figuring we'd have to drug her or something," Jason stated.

"You would have liked that, Jason," Miaann accused.

"The person I imprinted on is persistent to be the last person to lose her virginity in this clan," Jason stated "And I'm a nineteen year old boy. Do you blame me for feeling sex deprived?"

"No," Hermes and Delco said, in unison. Yami took over for Yugi and picked up Brassy the same way Hermes had been carrying Tatiana, at one point (Bridal style).

"Ahem," he coughed, getting everyone's attention.

"Oh God," Hermes groaned "It's him."

"What?" Yami demanded.

"It's a complicated story," Delco sighed, gesturing to the ground where everyone else had sat down "Take a seat, Pharaoh. It'll be good for you... to learn a little about your own past."

---

Catty: Mm'kay! It's time for the character roll-call!

Everyone else: /groan\

Catty: ALRIGHT! Brassy.

Brassy: Hmm.

Catty: Joey and Seto.

Joey: BROOKLYN RAGE!

Seto: Present and accounted for.

Catty: Yugi and Solomon.

Yugi: Super Special Awesome!

Solomon: And your powerful jewellery and your Duel Monsters and your stories and your gesturing and your roll-calls and your...

Catty: SHUTTUPA! ... Anyway. Serenity and Delco.

Serenity: Hurray! I'm not blind anymore!

Delco: It's a pleasure to be here, Ms. Grl.

Catty: ... Riiiiggghhhtt... Tatiana and Jason.

Tatiana: CANDY ROLL!!! XD IT'S KINDA LIKE A BARREL ROLL... BUT IN CANDYLAND!!!

Jason: It's about time we had one of these. I've been very confused up until now.

Catty: Miaann and Clea.

Clea: /smiles\

Miaann: You're supposed to say something witty, Clea.

Clea: /smiles-wider\

Catty: EXCELLENT! Did I forget anyone?

Mokuba: Ahem! Me!

Catty: OH! Mokuba.

Mokuba: Heheheh /Evil-Plan\

Catty: /walking-away-slowly\

------