Chapter Two

"Who's that?" Mokuba demanded, the second Brassy walked through the front door. He had, conveniently, been passing through the front hall and they just happened to walk in.

"Allinabrass Cortag," she smiled, holding out her hand "You can call me Brassy, if you'd like."

"Mokuba Kaiba," he accepted, shaking her hand with a way she didn't know was possible for such a little pip-squeak like the black-haired squirt before her "Mokuba's just fine, though."

"It's a pleasure, Mokuba," she nodded.

"Equally," Mokuba agreed.

"AREN'T YOU TWO JUST SOO CUTE!" someone squeaked "YOU'RE JUST TWO LITTLE KIDS YET, YOU ACT SO GROWN UP!"

"Don't mind Terri," Mokuba told Brassy, noticing her jump at the outburst "She's a little slow." Suddenly, a blonde woman wearing a maid's outfit appeared.

"Who's this, Mr. Kaiba?" she wondered, getting all up in his face.

"This is... Erg... Calm down, Terri," Seto managed, pushing her back a few steps and wincing at her chirper smile "Allinabrass?"

"Kaiba?" she growled.

"This is the one of the maids, Terri," Seto explained "Her, and the head maid, Niomi, of course, are the only two who work here, daily. Speaking of which, I should go find Niomi."

"You needed me, Mr. Kaiba, Sir?" a woman with a thick French accent asked, appearing behind them, suddenly.

"DON'T DO THAT!" Joey and Brassy exclaimed, jumping in surprise.

"The maids are like NINJAS," Mokuba teased, lightheartedly "One minute, your room is a mess and the next... POOF! It's cleaned, right under your nose. I can't even find Terri when she doesn't want me to, as hard as that seems."

"Heeeyyy," Terri replied, after a few moments for it to sink in, of course.

"Is there a reason why this child is tracking dirt throughout the house, Mr. Kaiba, Sir?" Niomi inquired, grimacing.

"I'MNOTACHILD!" Brassy screamed, enraged. Everyone except Joey got wide-eyed and took a few steps back.

"Ya still have t'at tempah, Brassy," Joey warned.

"S'rry," she blushed, looking at the ground, in embarrassment.

"I didn't know she had an accent," Seto announced.

"Well... Ya," Joey chuckled, disbelieving "I mean... W'at do ya expect? She's from New York, after all."

"I take pride in being able to hide my accent," Brassy huffed "It just... Slips out sometimes." Suddenly, Seto's phone rang.

"Excuse me a moment," he said, walking to the other room.

"How good are you at running?" Mokuba whispered, eyes glinting with a mischievous look.

"Good enough," Brassy informed, lips twitching up "Why do you ask?"

"Just start running when I say now, OK?" Mokuba leered.

"I can do that," she nodded. Mokuba went up to Joey and whispered something in his ear.

"HE. DID. WHAT?" Joey roared, shortly followed by a string of... sanitary curses directed toward Mokuba from the other room and a door being slammed. Joey rushed after the voice in a fit of rage.

"This is where we run," Mokuba explained, bolting up the stairs "I wouldn't put it behind Seto to use you as a human shield as soon as he gets all the way around the house." With an evil grin, she quickly rushed after him.