Chapter Twenty

Catty: Wouldja look at that? The big 2-O. Ok... For this, I will make a mini chapter. {That's right... You get another mini chapter, BITX's... Deal.} In honour of YGOBBTTAM finally coming out, Yugi is going to finally learn the powers his eye contains... Which means Delco really did banish the filler. /sob\

---

"Look at all these things we got," Brassy exclaimed, arms heavy with bags "You're amazing, Yugi-chan! I think you covered everybody!"

"Not everyone," Ryo corrected "He'll be going back later."

"Oh?" Brassy questioned "Did you forget to get something, Yugi-chan? We can go back if you need us to. We haven't gone that far."

"No," Yugi declined, glaring at Ryo "I'm fine, Brassy... Honest."

"If you say so," she hesitated, doubting he was 'fine'.

"You guys have been busy," someone sneered. The three looked up and were met with black eyes.

"Miaann?" Yugi responded, surprised.

"Hey, Yug'," she acknowledged "I'm going to need you two to come with me. Delco says it's time we start trying to get working on your powers. I honestly don't know what he could have on his mind but... He's in charge. I'm just following orders."

"We can't just go with you," Brassy demanded "My brother would never approve of it."

"You didn't seem to care the first time, Allinabrass," Miaann reminded "I don't you really care what your brother thinks. I think you're more worried about your precious alone time with your lover."

"SHUTUP!" Brassy yelled, her and Yugi going firetruck red.

"That's what I thought," Miaann smirked "Any other complaints."

"We need to drop off these things at the game shop first," Yugi attempted, quick to recover "Then we can join you."

"What about me?" Ryo interrupted, suddenly.

"Ryo," Yugi replied, turning to him "You have to promise me you won't tell anyone if they ask you what you saw here, ok?"

"But-" he attempted.

"I'm sure we could just take him with us," Miaann shrugged "And Delco will just erase that portion of his memory."

"Alright," Yugi allowed "But only if he agrees to it."

"Ryo?" Brassy gave him her best puppy-dog eyes "Pwease?"

"Alright," he nodded, smirking again "I'd love to come."

"Now that that's settled," Miaann approved "Let's get to the game shop." With a snap of her fingers, they were standing in front of the game shop and she stood there, tapping her foot impatiently "Well... Don't keep me waiting." The three of them walked into the game shop and set all their stuff up in Yugi's room before running back out the door and to the awaiting Miaann. With another snap of her fingers, they were somewhere unknown to them.

"Where are we?" Brassy wondered, holding Yugi fast around the waist. He placed a hand on the top of her head.

"Some deserted island somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean," she stated, spotting the rest of the gang a little ways off and proceeded to go towards them. Yugi and Brassy followed quickly but Ryo held back a little.

"I think it's about due time I figured out what the Pharaoh's cheerleader team is really up to," he muttered to himself, his usually soft eyes turning dark and the ring around his neck glowing slightly "Bakura's back, bitches."

---

Catty: Ok... I know I promised you a mini chapter but I can't give it to you until Yugi learns how to control his time powers and {despite the fact I hate them} every good story must have a few cliff-hangerz and this seemed like the perfect place to put it. ;P

Marik: YA~!

Catty: WHATTHEHELL,MARIK~!? GETOUTOFCANDYLAND~! YOUAREN'TEVENINTHESTORYYET~!

Bakura: You can't have me unless Marik's here.

Marik: YA~! We're partner's in crime~!

Catty: /facepalm\ I really don't like Theifshipping...

Everyone else: /drops-whatever-they're-holding\ D8

Catty: What?!

Brassy: /cry-into-Yugi's-shoulder\ MAKE THE MEAN AUTHOR TAKE IT BAACCCKKK~!

Yugi: /shakes-head\ You should be ashamed of yourself.

Catty: Well, I'm SSSOORRRRRRY for being a TENDERSHIPPER~!

Marik: What the {EEFF} is Tendershipping?

Catty: Obviously, it's Ryo and Bakura.

Ryo: /runs-to-bathroom\ /Throw-up\ BBLLEEEEHHH~! DX

Catty: /facepalm\ déjà-vu.