Prologue

Catty: Wwwhhyyy... Hello! Welcome to my FABULOUS story!

Brassy: Don't DO this tah meh, Catty! /Shakes-Catty\

Catty: /Slaps-Brassy-Away\ Calm down, Brassy! Your accent is out of contol!

Seto: I'm going to find this very amusing, aren't I?

Brassy: /Glares\ SHUTUPMONEYBAGSBEFOREITEAROFFYOUR-

Joey: Don't say it, Brassy...

Brassy: Just say the stupid disclaimer.

Catty: /giggles\ I... Of course... Don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! (That would be Kazuki Takahasi and 4Kids). I do, however, own Allinabrass Cortag and any other characters I make up for the purpose of my story. I'd also like to give credit to Littlekuribo for things I might use such as-

Joey: BROOKLYN RAGE!

Catty: /blinks\ 0.o Yes... Just like that.

------

"HELP ME GET THIS DAMN THING OFF OF YOU!" Yugi cried, tears pouring down his face as he tried to snap the chain Brassy wore around her neck. She smiled sweetly at him and wiped away a few tears.

"Don't cry, Yugi," she whispered, calmly "I promise Yami will take care of you. He does a good job at that."

"Stupid bitch," Yami growled in his head "How dare she bring me into this."

"Shut up, Yami!" Yugi snapped, barely able to see through all his tears "Don't leave me Brassy. I love you."

"You ain't to bad yourself, Kid," she nodded, weakly slipping her hand into his own "Be strong for your friends, Yugi. Especially me. I need you to be strong for me."

"Don't you DARE leave me!" Yugi sobbed, clamping tighter on her hand as her eye-lids lowered, slowly, and her body went limp. One last feebly attempt at ripping the necklace from around her throat was quickly diminished as Yami held his arms out of reach of it.

"Yugi," Yami sighed "There's nothing left to do... She's gone. Don't hurt her anymore."

"She wouldn't take it off!" Yugi screamed, plunging into Yami's shirt to cry "I told her not to worry about me! That I'd be fine... BUT SHE STILL WOULDN'T TAKE IT OFF!"