Part 13

I blinked my eyes open and stared at the ceiling. What the hell am I doing on the floor? I sat up and looked over at my bed, Riley fast asleep on it. Right. I smiled at the memories from last night. Then stood up and walked over to the closet. I should’ve showered when I got back. I thought angrily as I pulled out a pair of dark jeans and a plain white button up shirt and black blazer. I grabbed a few things from the drawer and cast a quick glance at Riley, as if to make sure she was still there.

            I smiled and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and pulled on my new clothes and started gelling my hair. After a few minutes I heard Riley say my name tiredly.

            “Sam?” She said yawning as she knocked on the door.

            “The door’s open. My hands are covered in gel so I can’t open it.” I said as I finished up my hair.

            She opened the door and held her phone up for me to read it.

            From: Dad.

            At 10:00 I want you back home. The Snyder’s are having tea and have invited us as a family.

            The time said 9:45 on the top of her phone.

            I sighed and washed my hands off. “I’ll take you home then. You can put your clothes back on from the other day and I’ll drive you back.”

            She nodded and went into the main room and I heard her toss my clothes in the hamper and get changed into her old ones.

            I walked out into the room and pulled on my black sneakers and grabbed my keys. “Come here on Wednesday okay? And text me and stuff.” I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug. “Don’t get a boyfriend okay?” I said with the smallest smile.

            She laughed softly, “Don’t worry. Be careful okay? No getting too beat up or anything while I’m gone.”

            “No promises.” I said as I pulled away and grabbed my keys. “Come on.” I said as I pulled away and grabbed my keys. “Come on. Your dad will kill you if I don’t get you back on time.”

            “Probably because you’re gay and taking me home though, not that I’m home late.”

            “Still.” I held the door open for her.

            She pulled on the helmet as I started driving and wrapped her arms around my waist. It took about five minutes to get to an alley behind her house so that no one would see us and she could get home quick.

            “Goodbye.” She said smiling as she leaned in and kissed me quickly and started walking towards her house.

            “Miss you already.” I said chuckling.

            “I know.” I could hear the smile in her voice.

            I grinned and got off my bike and leaned against the dry wall. The sky was a dark, thick, cloud and the air had a morbid feeling. It felt…wrong. Like something was off. It was one of those feelings that something terrible was going to happen. But I brushed it off, I had my dream girl. She was mine. Nothing could go wrong.

            There was a cruel laugh that echoed on the walls and I heard footsteps walking over. I looked over in the direction of the footsteps and saw two men walking over. Both tall and in their late teens early twenties. 19-21. They both held a malicious glint in their eye and the one on the left unzipped his dark blue hoodie.

            “Hey there little dyke. You’re on the wrong side of town aren’t you? And you’re so obvious. I think you’re just asking for this.” His voice was cold and filled with hate. He eyed me up and down hungrily.

            His friend was slightly taller than him and with a deeper voice. “I think she wants this. We’re doing her a favor J.C.” He said, laughing a twisted laugh as he undid his belt.

Sorry to leave you hanging at this, but I have school, soooo, bye.