Day 11: No speaking

Ya know the funny thing about mutes? We always seem to find each other. It's like I give off a magnetic field that says "Can't speak but still horny as fuck". I used to hate drawing in other people like me. Does that make me sound like a bad person? Well, let me explain before you judge. Sure, we can both use sign language, and sure we aren't going to ask each other endless questions about what it's like, but ordering at a restaurant is drastically harder when neither one of you can talk. And typing on Siri all your words doesn't exactly give you elusive and wild sex appeal, if you catch my drift. I honestly assumed that I'd never, ever, ever meet a mute that I'd actually fall in love with. But then he happened. 

Gerard Way.

Gerard Way and his pastel pink sweaters. Gerard Way and his peach vans. Gerard Way and his bubble gum lip gloss. Gerard Way and his baby blue nails. Hell, every little thing about Gerard Way had me totally entranced.    

Which is probably how I ended up living with him for the past six months. 

It was strange living with another mute at first. There was always silence, except for when the TV  was on or Gerard was making himself a pot of tea, which no matter how much I protested that I could get my own cup of it, he'd bring me out one. There was honestly just a singular thing different about our relationship from any normal one. 

How sex works. 

Gerard and I don't take our escapades to the bedroom too often, but when we do, it can be fairly anxiety inducing. He can't exactly tell me that if I thrust just a little to the left that I'll hit his prostate dead on, or that my knee is awkwardly cutting off blood flow to his legs.  All he can do is sign frantically, and pray that I'm not going to somehow tear his ass in half. 

To be honest, no matter how much having sex with Gerard worries me, I think it also gives me the most freedom in the world. I'm not expected to make as many facial expressions as I can to give the other person the satisfaction of knowing they're doing something right. I'm not expected to busy my mouth doing something else so they forget that I can't talk. I'm not expected to do anything accept for just be me, Frank Iero. 

And I finally found someone who loves every little bit of me.

So that was short and not smutty but it was also one of my favorite, most adorable things I've ever written and it made me really happy and I'm sorry but I just think it's so cute and I love it so much.