Day 1: Kissing

When Frank started kindergarten, he wasn't to happy. He loved spending all his time at home just drawing all over his skin with markers. After his mom realized that this was Frank's favorite thing to do, she made sure to procure a wide array of non-toxic markers. But it was made very clear to him that all that drawing would not be welcome.

Frank sat down in the classroom, zoning out into his own world, slightly mumbling hellos to the kids who tried to engage with them, but he soon after started to ignore them. He only looked up once he heard a loud sniffle comming from the door. A small child with short black hair, was clinging to a woman's leg, on the verge of tears.

"M-mommy. I don't w-wanna be here! C-can we go home?"

"Gerard," the woman gently ran a hand over his hair, "I have to go now."

"M-mommy! No!" The boy, whose name was Gerard held on tighter. "Wh-what if no one l-likes me." The kid was flat out sobbing now.

"Gerard, you can only make friends if you talk to people." The woman looked around embarrassed, and suddenly made eye contact with Frank. She gave him a pleading look, hoping the child would understand what she needed.

Frank sighed and stood up, walking over to the duo. He tapped on Gerard's shoulder. "Hey. Turn around."

Gerard slowly let go of the woman's leg and turns to face Frank.

Oh wow.

Frank tried not to wince at all the snot and tears coating the other boy. So. Many. Germs. Frank instead tries to focus on how cute the boys eyes are. He looked almost like a doll, so pale and seemingly easily broken.

"I'm Frank." He said bluntly. "Come and sit with me." He stretched out his hand.

"O-okay." Gerard let go of the leg he was clinging onto like a security blanket and instead latched onto Frank.

Frank practically dragged the child, who was around the same height, back to the table he was sitting at. Even once they were seated, Gerard still didn't let go of his hand, and Frank decided to just let it slide.

* * *
"Frank!" Gerard and Frank were currently in the basement of Gerard's house, and the normal resident of the household was bouncing up and down. "I wanna try something!"

"What?" Frank looked over calmly at the raven with his hair bouncing.

"I wanna try something reeeeeeeeeally bad."

"What is it?" Frank was slightly intrigued.

"It's something mommy said people do when they love eachother, and I love you!"

"Well..." Frank looked at Gerard, considering how bad it could be. "Let's do it."

"Okay! Close your eyes!"

Frank hesitantly closed his eyes, and gasped when suddenly he felt a small, soft set of lips on his own. When the lips left his eyes, Frank's eyes flew open and saw Gerard's smiling face.

"Did you like it?" Gerard giggled.

"Do you have cooties like girls do?"