Day 10: Sex Toys

"Gee bee, I don't think we should be doing this." Mikey whispered as he crawled closely behind his brother to the big office door. Behind there, both their daddies were doing 'big kid stuff'. They left Mikey and Gerard in the playroom, in hopes of them not disrupting them.

But of course, with the Way brothers, that was never going to happen.

It wasn't like Gerard and Mikey didn't know about their daddies running a major drug ring. They just were never directly involved in it, and chose to act oblivious. They were so good at it, Frank and Ray had no clue that they knew. It was better that way, because if they knew anything they'd be a target for competition. The last thing Ray and Frank wanted was for anything to happen to the boys.

"Stop being such a wimp, Mikey." Gerard giggled and rolled his eyes. He was always coercing Mikey into doing these things since Mikey's little age was drastically younger. He was commonly 'babysitting' Mikey, but it always turned into something like this.

"But Dada said to-"

"I don't care what uncle Ray said!" Gerard huffed. "They'll be happy to see us." With that he opened the office door.

"Where's dada?" Mikey asked, crawling into the room and looking around. He couldn't find Ray anywhere in the massive office.

Suddenly, they heard a faint noise from there left. Over besides the fireplaces, there was a door. You wouldn't notice it if it was fully closed, but since it was somewhat open, Gerard could faintly see the outline.

Oh fuck no. That's some horror movie shit.

Mikey crawled away from the door, cowering besides Ray's desk. "Me no like that."

"Come on, scaredy cat!" Gerard grabbed Mikey's arm, lifting him and setting him down on his hip. "I wanna go see what daddy is doing."

"N-no!" Mikey exclaimed, kicking against Gerard and pounding his back with balled fists. The only problem was that as he got more scared, he regressed even more, his blows softening and nothing even effecting Gerard. All he could do now was cry.

Gerard, to be perfectly frank, was surprised neither one of the men heard Mikey's wails. But when he got to the end of the black hallway and opened the door, he understood why.

Mikey erupted into a full out sobbing fit as he screamed at what he saw. Gerard, on the other hand, was frozen in fear.

Blood. Everywhere. Up the walls, on the floor, on the clothing of the men they loved. Not a single place was untouched. In the chair before them laid a dead man, a smile carved onto his face and his heart quite literally pulled out of his chest. It was on the table besides a large array of surgery tools.

And besides that?

A castrated penis.

"Gerard?" Frank asked as he pulled off his bloodstained gloves.

The two littles were quite a sight to see, Mikey trying desperately to get out of Gerard's grasp, resulting in Gee dropping him, headfirst onto the ground.

"Mikey!" Ray yelled, tearing off his gloves and apron, running over to the little's side. "Mikey are you okay?"

Mikey didn't respond, obviously out cold. Gerard though, was a little distracted at the moment, by the angry man striding towards him.

"You!" Frank yelled, enraged, but remembering his promise to never hit Gerard. That was fine. He could punish him in a different way. "Go upstairs, now! I want you on the bed, in position by the time I'm there."

Gerard stood frozen for a few seconds none of the words registering until Frank put a loving hand on his arms, which contradicted his soon following words. "I said fucking now, slut."