Day 4: Masturbation

Gerard hated junior year. Well, more like he hated the terrible decisions that he made, like to always come to Frank's house the second he got too drunk at any party. Frank never went out, so Gerard knew it was always a safe place to go.

But he had to admit that there were some good things that came from drunk Gerard's decisions. Such as the show he got every morning once he woke up. It was always a joy getting a private show into Frank's life, into Frank's behavior.

It was the little things. The way that he drew something onto himself every morning, and within the next few weeks, Gerard would see it appear in a tattoo. The way that he drank his coffee with a shot of vodka in it every morning. They way that he played something new on his guitar every day. He loved seeing his boyfriend with no filters, nothing constraining him. That was when he felt closest to Frank. But he also didn't mind the little pleasure he got in watching Frank lie on the bed next to him every morning after the parties and begin to slowly rub himself, softly murmuring Gerard's name under his breath.

It was the way his back arched off the bed. It was the way his eyelids fluttered and his cheeks flushed. It was the way that he let go and moaned as loud as he wanted, becuase his parents were never home. It was the way that he pushed himself to the limit, then brought himself back down, just to do it all over again. It was the way that he came everywhere, all over the silky sheets of his bed, coating his hand in it and shivering as he cooled down.

It was wonderful.

It was beautiful.

It was Frank.