Day 8: Romantic Evening

Gerard fluttered around the kitchen, the pink apron flowing around him. The aprove was small, hardly covering his boxer shorts,the rest of his legs bare. His arms were exposed as well, but the front half of his shirtless chest was covered with the fabric. The edge of the apron, covered in lace, fell right over his nipples. Him and Frank as sophomores at college decided they'd share the studio style dorm, which included its own little kitchen that Gerard loved to cook in.

Fluttering over to the table, which had already been set for two, Gerard lit two candles, filling the room with the sweet scent of flowers. Frank wasn't going to be home from his class for at least half an hour, so Gerard wanted to make sure everything was in perfect condition. That included himself, and while the pasta bake was finishing the oven, he walked over to their small bathroom and started to change into clothing that actually covered some of his curvy body.

A silky dark blue long sleeve shirt and a black vest seemed like an appropriate top. The skinny jeans just flew on naturally, out of the Gerard's control. He messed his hair around in his fingers until it was messy and all over the place, something that he knew Frank loved. He carefully applied mascara and eyeliner, praying to David Bowie to bless him with the skills to not look like a five year old's first time with makeup.

Bowie was on his side tonight.

Gerard smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror. Just messy enough to look kind of slutty, but not like a total whore. The way Frank liked it.

He walked back out of the bathroom, pleased that Frank wasn't there yet. Instead he pulled the food out of the oven, and set it out on their dimly lit table. The food was scolding hot, so Gerard left it there as he walked to the bedroom, making sure everything was in order there as well.

The candles scattered around the room were made of wax, but had an artificial flame, just in case Frank, ever the overachiever in bed, decided he wanted to play around the room. The candles casted light shadows over the blue carpet, which had been covered in rose petals. The white walls were bare, except for a small chest in the corner of the room. Inside layed some of him and Frank's more expensive toys. The bed was perfectly made, even though Gerard knew it wouldn't stay that way for long.

Satisfied with the general effect of the room, he scurried down the hall, landing in the living area just as Frank opened the door.

"Gerard! I'm..." He noticed all the surroundings and smiled. "I'm home."

Gerard smiled at him, walking over to him and taking his bag, walked back away and set it down in the living room.

When he got back, Frank was eyeing him hungrily. "You look... delicious."

"Food first, " Gerard hummed as he slipped past Frank and into the kitchen.

Frank smirked softly and followed Gerard, finally noticing how much effort Gerard had put into the food.

They ate almost silently, only making slight small talk. The sexual tension hung over them like a storm cloud. But Gerard had worked hard to make sure the whole night was meaningful, and Frank wasn't going to mess that up by throwing him down on the wooden floor and going after him senselessly.

Instead he waited politely for Gerard to finish eating and clean up. His blood was boiling though and he couldn't understand how Gee had maintained so much control.

While he waited he popped in some breath mints, knowing Gerard would do the same. When he saw Gerard doing the last dish, he walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Hurry up," Frank whined into his shoulder.

"Patients is a virtue," Gerard mumbled out, not even paying attention to the whining man. He loved that Frank, though dominant in the bed, was such a child. His specialties were pouting and begging Gerard for attention.

Frank whined again, and Gerard stopped, wiped his hands on a towel, and turned to face Frank, who was practically bouncing with anticipation.

"You're such a child," He scoffed.

"You love it." Frank hooked his fingers through the belt loops of Gerard's pants and pulled him in closer.

"I do," Gerard blushed and allowed Frank to softly press his lips to his own. It was almost as though electricity had been sent between them and Frank's who body jerked to attention, his hands fluttering around Gerard's waist and hips.

When a small, high pitched whine escaped Gerard's mouth, Frank started to push him to the couch.

"No!" Gerard came out of his zoned-out mind frame long enough to push Frank off. "Bedroom."

Frank looked confused for a second but regained control of himself and pushed Gee towards the bedroom. When he hit the door, Frank smiled, seeing the room.

"Why, Gerard Way! Are you trying to seduce me?"

"And if I am?" Gerard's eyes glinted mischievously in the candle light.

"Then I gladly accept it." Frank began kissing him again, his hands tangling up in Gerard's shirt until he shift them to the front and begins to unbutton it slowly, taking his time to run over Gerard's body repeatedly.

"T-take it off." Gerard whined into the kiss.

"So needy," Frank whispered against his lips. "I'll take care of you."

He pushed Gerard into bed, and fell on top of him, pushing off his shirt fully and kissing down his body.

Gerard's muscles tightened in anticipation, and when Frank and him collided, passion coursed throughout his body.

* * *

"You spoil me." Frank murmured as he stroked Gerard's hair. The raven had his head on the shorter man's chest.

"You're worth it." Gerard smiled back it him. "Worth so much more than you'll ever understand. "

"I love you, Gee." He smiled and kissed the top of Gerard's head.

"I love you too, nerd."