Day 9: Food Play

"Fraaaaaaaaaank!" Gerard whined from the kitchen of their cramped studio style dorm room. "I'm really hungry!"

"Gerard," Frank sighed, running a hand through his hair, "You know I'm working right now, don't you?"

"Yeah... I know." Gerard pouted rounding the corner to look at Frank who was hunched over their desk. "I just-"

Frank cut him off with a gentle tone in his voice. "I know honey. Let me just finish this one paper and then I promise I'll get us something. It'll only take me about twenty minutes."

"Fine!" Gerard huffed and walked into their bedroom. They had pushed the two single beds together to make a shared bed in the middle of the room.

He bounced onto it and took of his shirt and pants, teasing himself by dragging a finger over his waistline, sending shivers down his spine.

If Frank wanted to be that way, then Gerard would gladly play that game with him.

"Oh Frankie," He moaned as his hands slipped into his boxers, gently palming at himself.

He could practically feel the way Frank's whole body stiffened at Hus soft, feminine moans.

"More Frankie!" He cried out and continued to stroke up and down his hard length. He was small for a grown ass man, but that was okay. Frankie loved it. He always said it was adorable and cute.

Maybe most men wouldn't like to hear that from their partner. But then again, Gerard wasn't most other men.

"Gerard..." Frank warned, his voice still calm but dangerous. He really had to do this paper. He did want to graduate from college, after all.

"Come fuck my, Frankie." Gerard panted back. "Then get me food."

Frank, that dirty son of a bitch, got an idea.

"Oh I'll get you your food." He grumbled, going to the fridge and pulling out whipped cream, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, and mini M&Ms. They had made sundaes last night, and now Frank was in the mood for another.

Armed with his toppings, he walked into the bedroom where Gerard was so blissed-out he didn't even notice the shorter man enter. What had started as teasing Frank actually became a chance to take care of his own needs.

"Gee baby," Frank softly called, setting his toppings down on the floor before Gerard could see them. "Let me take care of it."

Gerard nodded without even opening his eyes, taking his hand of his throbbing cock. He whimpered softly at the loss of contact, eagerly waiting for Frank. What he didn't expect was the noise of a spray can.

His eyes shot open and saw Frank squirting whipped cream all over his cock, rubbing it everywhere, even slightly covering his balls.

"What are you doing?" He exclaimed, bucking softly into the sudden coolness around him.

"Eating." Frank replied simply, putting the whipped cream aside and pouring both the sauces onto Gerard at once, causing the man to whimper and buck harder. It was an overwhelming cold, sending shivers and sensations all through Gerard's eager body.

Finally to top it off, Frank sprinkled chocolate chips in a trail from Gee's collar bone all the way to his throbbing cock, grinning widely. Gerard looked absolutely delicious.

He played besides the taller man, eating chocolate chip after chocolate chip straight off of his body. When he got to the two rosey nipples, he sucked on each one gently, making Gerard shiver and put a hand in Frank's hair. "St-stop teasing me. Please Frankie."

"We haven't even started yet."

He ate his way down the rest of Gerard's body, smiling as he got down to the aching cock in front of him. This was going to be fun.

He licked at the tip, lapping up all the toppings there, leaving about an inch of Gerard's four uncovered. His cock was so cute and small. Frank couldn't help but grin as he thought about it.

"F-Frankie." Gee whined and bucked up, smearing some sauce on Frank's chin.

"Needy, needy." Frank playfully slapped his thigh. "Be a good boy or else you don't get your treat."

"S-sorry." Gerard blushed and tried to resist the urge to buck again.

"I forgive you princess." Frank smiled and took all of Gerard's cock in, whipped cream going everywhere as he instantly deep throated the small boy. It was absolutely delicious. The taste of his precum mixed with the sundae supplies. Frank loved it, and licked and sucked until it was all gone. He didn't even notice Gerard had cum until he felt the man go flacid in his mouth.

"Fr-frankie. Too sensitive. Pull off." He panted, trying to catch his breath.

Frank nodded and sat up, pressing a gentle kiss to Gerard's red, plump lips. It was pasionate and loving, reminding Frank that even when Gerard was salty, he was still his. He hoped the boy could taste his own cum on Frank's lips.

He could.

And he loved it.