Day 7: Something New

"Daddy? But we're the same age. I'm actually a few months older than you." Gerard looked at Frank, confused.

"I know that." Frank sighed. "But that doesn't matter. It's not actually about age. I just want to... okay. I think that I'd like it if you'd call me daddy and I just want to try it."

"Well..." Gerard looked at Frank hesitantly, "I guess I can try it..."

"Thank you so much, honey." Frank smiled in relief.

"Y-yeah." Gerard tried to smile, uncertain still. "A - anything for you baby."

Frank looked at Gerard, concern in his eyes. "Are you sure you're okay with it?"

"Yes," Gerard said a little to quickly, but paused to take a deep breath after it. "It's just something I'm unfamiliar with, that's all."

"Well Gee," Frank put an arm around the taller man's slightly pudgy waist, "you'll never be familiar with anything unless you just try it."

"Well... alright. I guess I can do it." Gerard gave Frank what he hoped was a reassuring smile.

Frank smiled and kissed Gerard, hoping to get things moving in the right direction. Gerard sighed and opened his mouth, a silent plea for Frank to explore the cavern of his mouth. But Frank was more than willing to oblige and slipped his tongue in without hesitation.

After a few minutes of battling their tongues together, Gerard pulled back. "D-daddy?"

Frank felt his cock twitch into attention at Gerard's words. "Yes princess?"

"Fuck me?" Gerard blushed and looked at the ground, abashed at the effect that Frank's words had on him.

Frank nodded, reaching into his pocket to pull out a condom.

"Wait." Gerard stopped him from opening up the package."I want to feel you, daddy. Just you."

Frank tried to hold back a groan, Gerard's words going straight to his already pulsing cock. Instead he let muttered out "fuck," and rummaged around in his beside table until he pulled out an almost full bottle of lube. Him and Gerard had brought it yesterday and had been eager to try out the new brand. They loved it.

Frank grinned as he coated his fingers in the cool, sticky substance. "Look so good baby girl," He smiled looking at the way Gerard had shifted onto his hands and knees on the bed. "Look so good all spread out for daddy."

"B-but I'm a boy." Gerard blushed, looking down at the bed.

"Oh, but you don't mind baby." Frank slipped a finger into Gerard's twitching hole, silencing the older man's protests.

"Oh god." Gerard whined. "Another one. I need another one."

"Who's hole is this?" Frank sisored his fingers back and forth.

"M-mine?" Gerard gripped the sheets in his hand.

"Oh yeah?" Frank spat out as he found Gerard's prostate.

"Y-yours. Y-you own it, daddy." Gerard's knuckles were turning white.

"Good princess. Just looking at my little girl all spread out like this makes me so hard." Frank's eyes raked up and down his trembling body.

"Put it in!" Gerard called out.

And that was when all hell broke loose.

Biting. Clawing. Moaning. Bodies moving in sloppy sinchronization. Eyes wide and mouths open in pleasure. Short, shallow thrusts, bringing each closer to sweet relief. Muttered dirty words, and desperate confessions of love. Begging for relief, and needing to be as close as possible. Giving all of themselves to eachother, with nothing left to hide.

And one word, flowing off his lips.

"Daddy."