Day 6: Oral Sex

Gerard sighed and colasped on his bunk, letting his hands drift onto stomach, resting comfortably on the slightly exposed skin. He looked over at Frank, seeking attention, but all he saw was Frank's back, still turned on him, his face buried in a text book.

Gerard tried to be mature, he really did. He hunted for any way to distract himself and prevent an inturuption in whatever Frank was doing. He played with his shirt's hem. He traced out drawings over his skin of where he would get tattoos if he wasn't afraid of needles. He even started mentally running over his science concepts. Anything to distract himself from how much he wanted to be cuddled up to Frank right now.

"What the hell..." Frank mumbled. "... doesn't even work."

"Huh?" Gerard rolled onto his side so he was facing Frank.

"Nothing..." Frank didn't even look up from his work.

"Okay..." Gerard sighed and rolled back off his side. It was nice sharing a room with Frank because they got to spend optimal time together. The only downside was seeing Frank like this, stressed and confused. He had deffinitly chose the harder career plan the Gerard, who was simply an art major. Frank, on the other hand, was going to go into buisness. Gerard had no doubt in his head that Frank wasn't smart enough. He just didn't like seeing Frank struggle and get upset.

"Fr-frank," Gerard said from the bed, nervous to disturb the shorter man.

Frank didn't even notice Gerard, having put headphones on after the last time he inturupted him.

Gerard huffed and rolled off the bed stealthily, dropping to the floor and slowly maneuvering his way over to Frank's desk, careful not to get caught. Once he made his way under the desk, he smiled and slowly tugged at Frank's pants zipper, still trying not to disturb him. He wanted this to be a total suprise. Frank was still oblivious as Gerard slowly lifted his boxers up and down from around his cock.

Frank must be really into his work, Gerard thought, almost giggling at the thought of Frank still studying above. Not for long.

Gerard suddenly stuck out his tongue and licked up the underside of Frank's member, which suddenly jumped into attention.

Frank gasped, at first unsure what he was feeling, until he heard Gerard's signature giggle.

"Gee... trying to work..." Frank had a death grip on the pen in his hand as Gerard slowly worked his way down his cock, taking his sweet time to try and unravel Frank.

"Mhm." Gerard let out a slight noise as he sunk lower, feeling Frank let a hand slip into his hair, gently encouraging him to keep going.

"G-gee. Can I...."

"Fuck my mouth?" Gerard dug his nails into Frank's thighs. "Please do."

Frank groaned and began to quickly buck his hips, going deeper with each thrust. When his tip hit the back of Gerard's throat, he couldn't suppress a slight whimper that escaped.

Gerard smirked, licking the sensitive vein on the underside, then swallowing around Frank, getting even more and more turned on.

When Frank pulled on his hair slightly Gerard couldn't suppress the moan that sent shivers down both their spines.

"G-gee," Frank struggled to form the words. "C-cum. Gonna cum. Pull off."

Gerard just shook his hand and continued to swallow until hot, creamy cum shot down his throat. He swallowed it all, face flushed. He pulled off, a string of cum connecting his lips to Frank's slowly lowering erection.

"Gee," Frank mumbled as he moved so the raven could get out from underneath the desk. "Let me take care of you."

"N-no need too," Gerard blushed, brushing hair back past his slightly pudgy face. "I... uh... need to change my pants."

"Here," Frank stood up from his rotating desk chair. "I can take a break. Let's go shower."

Gerard nodded and smiled, taking his boyfriend's hand into his own, and letting himself be escorted to the bathroom. He felt relieved to see that Frank seemed slightly less stressed.