Day 3: First Time

"Happy Birthday to you!" Mikey and Frank finished singing, both of them kissing one of Gerard's pudgy cheeks. Gerard smiled at both of them and pulled them in for a hug.

"Thanks guys!" Gerard looked at his cake with lust. "This looks amazing."

"Blow out the candles!" Mikey smiled and patted Gerard's back.

Gerard smiled and blew them out, smiling when the two other boys started clapping. Mikey and Gerard were left alone with Frank, both their parents being preoccupied with their father's work party. But Gerard was perfectly fine with spending his night with his two favorite guys. But he was more than a little nervous about spending time alone with Frank tonight.

"Presents!" Mikey clapped his hands. "Here's mine!" He handed Gerard a box wrapped in newspapers.

Gerard smiled at him and quickly unwrapped the present, pulling out a Smashing Pumpkins T-shirt and a 50 Cents poster.

"Mikey! Thank you so much!" He smiled and pulled his little brother in for a hug. "This is amazing!"

"And... um..." Frank blushed. "Here's mine."

He pulled a small box out of his pocket and handed it to Gerard.

Gerard smiled at him and took the box, slowly opening it. He gasped at what was inside. "Frank. They're beautiful!"

Inside was two small wooden rings, one with "together" and one with "forever" engraved in it.

"I... I wanted to give you a promise ring, but I wanted you to chose which one you wanted. We have almost the exact same ring size, so both should fit really well actually..."

"These are perfect!" He took out the one that said "forever" and slipped it onto his finger. "And it fits like a glove."

"Good. I'm glad I made it right."

"You made these?!"

"Well... yeah. I did. My Dad helped..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm so happy!" Gerard hugged him firmly, and planted a kiss on his lips. They both laughed as Mikey let out a loud "Ewwwwwwwwwwww!"

"Oh you and Ray are just as bad." Gerard laughed as Mikey blushed.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Frank smiled at the way the two interacted.

"Rocky Horror?" Gerard looked at them hopefully.

"Rocky Horror." They replied in unison with a nod.

"Yay!" Gerard smiled and grabbed a blanket, and pulling them both in to cuddle on the couch.

They watched the movie, singing along and cracking up as Gerard pranced around infront of them singing, "Sweet Transvestite". When it was over, Mikey went to his parents room on the upper floor for the night and Gerard and Frank headed down to the basement.

Gerard smiled as he took Frank into his room, walking over to the bed. "Can I shower?" Gerard asked shyly.

"Yeah. Go ahead." Frank smiled and Gerard smiled back, grabbing some different clothes. He walked away awkwardly, bumping into a table, and then smiling at Frank over his shoulder in assurance that he was okay. Frank just laughed and sat on the bed, waiting for Gerard to start his shower.

Once the door was shut behind Gerard, Frank went over to his bag and took ot everything that he brought for tonight. He placed a bottle of water, pain reliever, and a hot pad on the bedside table. He took out a condom and some lubricant and put both of those on the edge of the bed. Finally, he took out a stuffed animal he still had from when him and Gerard were kids, and placed it right off the side of the bed. He didn't know how Gerard would react and wanted to make sure he was prepared for everything.