Day 5: In Traffic

"Fraaaaaaaaaaaaank." Gerard whined from the passenger seat. "I'm booooooooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrd."

"Well, I can't erase traffic, so just deal with it." Frank sighed. He didn't think that driving out to college in California would force them to go through so many cities. But Gerard insisted on leaving three weeks early, and touring around the country, and even though it was stressful to Frank as the driver, he was more than happy to get alone time with the long haired 18 year old.

"Entertain me. We've been sitting here for like, ever."

"And we'll be sitting here for another hour, so get comfy."

"Get comfy?"

Frank nodded and looked out the window. While he was distracted, Gerard stealthily unbuckle his seat belt and slipped onto Frank's lap.

Frank looked up in suprise, "What are you doing on there?"

"Making myself comfortable." Gerard giggled and started to grind onto Frank's semi-hard cock.

"Trying to do something?" Frank cocked an eyebrow and smirked.

"I'm going to make you cum in your pants like a little teenager getting some for the first time."

"Oh?" Frank chuckled. "And how are you going to do that?"

"Watch me." Gerard gave a seductive smirk and softly placed his lips onto Frank's, letting his tongue lazily drift onto Franks. "Frankie." He mumbled, knowing how much Frank loved to be called that.

Frank groaned softly, feeling a slight pressure build in his abdomen. His face flushed as Gerard began to grind into him, whispering dirty words in his ear.

"Use me. Make me your fucking slut and give me all your cum. Make a mess and cum all over yourself. Come on Frank, cum for me."

Frank groaned. "I'm close baby. So fucking close."

Gerard shifted slightly in his lap, making sure Frank was directly lined up with his enterance, covered in clothes.

Frank groaned loudly thinking about how cute Gerard would look, spread out unerneath him, writhing and pleading for a chance to cum. With that image in his head, Frank came, whimpering and crying out Gerard's name.

Gerard bounced off his lap and into his seat. " You might want to go. People have been honking for the past five minutes."

"How didn't I notice? Why didn't you tell me? Gerard! "

"I don't know what you're talking about." Gerard smiled innocently.

Frank reached over and rubbed a hand over Gerard's crotch.

"That's okay baby. You'll get a punishment back at home."