Day 2: Setting Boundaries

"Fr-frank," Gerard mumbled, trying to ignore the heat in his abdomen. "C-can we talk about this?"

"Why?" Frank muttered, not removing his lips from Gerard's neck.

"B-because I don't kn-know if I'm... fuck." Frank bit down on his neck. "Frank!"

"Yeah?" He pulled back, hearing the genuine concern in the taller teenagers voice.

"I... um... want to talk about this before we really get into... it."

"Oh? Have you never done this before?"

"You have!" Gerard squeaked.

"Well..." Frank rubber his hair at the back of his neck. "Yes..."

"When?" Gerard blushed and looked at the ground.

"Back in... well, middle school actually."

"Middle school!" Gerard exclaimed. "But I thought all we did was spend time playing DND and Pokémon."

"That's all we did... but there were some other guys..." It was Frank's turn to blush.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Gerard frowned.

"I didn't even think you were gay..." Frank looked everywhere except for Gerard, who was frantically searching for his eyes.

"Frank. I... It's fine that you've done this before. It's just, I'm only fifteen... and I just don't know if I'm ready..."

"Oh." Frank scooted away from him. "Why didn't you tell me, Gee?"

"I just..." Gerard sighed. "I don't know. I just knew you were more experienced, but I didn't know it was this much."

"I'm sorry Gee..."

"It's fine. I already told you. Let's just set a few boundaries for now."

"Okay. I'm game for anything. So you decide everything."

"Okay. Well, I just think that until I'm 16, I'd rather not have anything below my... um..."

"Below the belt?"

"Y-yeah."

"Alright. That's perfectly fine by me. As long as we can still cuddle and I can still love on you, then I'd do anything. You do know that, right?"

"I know..." Gerard smiled at him, and pulled Frank closer. "Cuddle."

"You're such a baby," Frank smiled.

"And you love it."

"Of course I do, nerd."

Alright. Next chapter starts the smut. I'm trying to make this into an actual story with sex but there won't be much of a story line except for tying it all into their ages and lives stages, so you don't have to read all of them. Thanks!