Eight

The pair jumped apart as fast as possible, gasping from the sudden entrance. They stared at her in silence for what felt like an eternity. Lin's eye darted from Haku to Chihiro and back, before taking in a breath and asking, "Did I interrupt something?"
Chihiro opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out. She looked at Haku, and found him staring back at her. His face had returned to a netrual expression, but she could see that he was shaken as well. "This is my room you know? You can go be in love on the balcony or whatever."

"We're not in love." Came Haku's voice.

"Oh really?" She was skeptical, and would've raised an eyebrow, but wasn't able to. She sighed, annoyed. "Ugh, fine. I'll let you two lovebirds have your sweet reunion time. I was just gonna check if Sen here finished cleaning. Which I expect you to do by the way!"

"We're not-" Haku started, but she had already left. He glared at the door for a moment, before turning back to Chihiro.
She was staring down at the floor, her eyes were glazed over, apparently she was thinking about something. "Chihiro." She stepped out of the trance, and looked back up at him. His face was overjoyed, and so was hers. She smiled, and laughed as she threw her arms around him, engulfing them both into a hug.

"You're real. You're actually real and your here! Am I dreaming?" Haku asked.

"I would hope not." She pulled away from the embrace, "But if it is, I'd kill the person who thought it'd be a good idea. Better knock on wood just in case.."
When Haku gave Chihiro a puzzled look, she laughed and shook her head. "Nevermind" She glanced over to the pile of papers near the door, then remembered she was supposed to be cleaning. "Shoot, dangit I have to pick all that up again."
Haku raised a brow, and smirked as she stumbled over the the mess of papers scattered around the floor. He turned away from Chihiro, who had begun going through the papers and sorting them into stacks. The closet was a mess after Chihiro had blindly shoved clothes into drawers, so he put his focus on that. He flicked his hand and clothing flew out of the droors and into others, self sorting themselves in the process. As that went on, the dust lifted off of the unused desk and into a trash can that had magically appeared in the corner. Once it had been "dusted", small items on the desk moved so there was more workspace, and the trash followed the dust into the the small basket. In no time, the room was spotless except for the pile of papers surrounding a stunned Chihiro.

"Are you gonna use any of the magic to help me out over here?" She said, annoyed.

Haku shrugged. "No, that's your job. But, I suppose I could help you without magic." He grinned, She rolled her eyes and grinned back.