Seven

"Yondei Mune no Dokoka Okude. Itsumo Kokoro Odoru Yume wo Mitai" Her voice drifted through room, mysterious and enchanting. Has she worked she was oblivious to the commotion being caused at the bathes. "Kanashime wa Kazoekirenai kedo"

The moment he stepped into the building, all of the employees that weren't working rushed over to him. He couldn't understand what they were trying to tell him, because everyone was speaking at once.
"Stop talking. And back away right now" They obeyed him, taking a few steps back and going silent. He pointed to a girl near the front of crowd. "You. Speak." His voice was firm and commanding.
"Yes, Master Haku. U-um, the human, Sen, has returned to the bathhouse."
"Kurikaesu Ayamachi no Sonotabi, Hito wa Tada Aoi Sora no Aosa wo Shiru. Hateshinaku Michi wa Tszuite Mieru keredo."
Her voice was shaky. Haku suddenly forgot the character he was supposed to play, and his eyes went wide.
So Shai made it back with her. God am I in debt to that boy.."Where is she?"
"I belive she is cleaning Lin's room on the 9th floor. I can-" before she could finish her sentence, Haku was already off to the room. His shirt flew out behind him as he flew just inches above the floor at lighting speed.
"La la la la la la...."
Finally, he had made it. He paused just as he was about to slide open the door. What if she wasn't excited to see him, what if she had forgotten all about him, what if... Haku shook aside those feelings. He would deal with that later. Instead, he let Chihiro's beautiful voice drift through his mind.
"La la la la la la..."
He opened the door just as Chihiro finished the he chorus. She was crouched down, organizing papers. She gasped, and let them drop to the floor a few moments later. They were both in shock. He couldn't believe his eyes, Chihiro was here, she was real, she was, beautiful. They just stared at each other in silence, both looking into one another's eyes. Haku tried desperately to think of something, anything to say, but couldn't. Then his mind drifted back to her voice, he then realized that he new the song she was singing. Mustering up all his courage, he opened his mouth. "Sayonara no Toki no Shizukana Mune Zero ni, Naru Karada ga Mimi wo Sumaseru."
Chihiro joined in, and their voices instantly harmonized with one another. She stood up slowly, and stepped towards Haku, still singing. Their hands linked, and they came closer, foreheads pressing together. Chihiro felt his breath as he sang, his voice deep. Like they were reading each other's minds, Chihiro put her left hand on his shoulder, and he put his on her waist. They danced around the room in circles. Haku twirled her around and they came back together like magnets. Their foreheads touched once more as they sang the
final line.
"Watashi no Naka ni Mitsukerareta Kara"
They were so close now, both of their hands were linked together again. A moment passed, then Haku leaned closer to Chihiro, and they closed their eyes as they both leaned in. Then Lin came bursting through the door.