The End

Not edited so feel free to point out any mistakes and don't forget to comment comment comment and like like like!

"Can I tell you something?" Jace whispered through the door.

"No...you can go away though." I responded.

He chuckled. "The second time I made noise in my room that night...I did it on purpose. I was trying to get your attention. When you first came into my room, I thought you were the handsomest creature to ever barge into my room in the middle of the night." He said, chuckling.

I rolled my eyes. "Being that I'm probably the only creature that's ever barged in your room in the middle of the night, I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not." I informed him as I fixed a few stray hairs and adjusted my headpiece.

"Oh trust me, it is." I heard him say. "The twins have barged into my room plenty of times."

I rolled my eyes. "Wow Jace, now that makes your statement much more romantic."

I heard him laughing heavily from behind the door and huffed. "Can you go away now?"

"Nope!" He exclaimed, annoyingly. "It's your turn for a confession." He sang.

I had the urge to bang my head on the top of my rented vanity but I didn't want to mess up my makeup so I resisted.

"Fine." I huffed, racking my brain for anything I could humor him with. "I really did not want to  plan that party. I only did it because I thought you were gonna help me and I wanted to spend more time with you." I confessed; it wasn't completely true, but hopefully he would go away if I said something.

"Awwww." He cooed. "You're absolutely adorable." 

I rolled my eyes and stood from my seat, looking myself over in the mirror. I was in love with how the gold accented the dress and made the light glitter on my eyes stand out more. I wiped at a smudge of lipstick at the corner of my mouth and smiled at myself, hoping that I would look confident and definitely not nervous. It didn't work. I sighed and sat back down.

"Jace?" I called.

"Yes, darling?"

"I have a real confession to make." I said quietly, as I made my way closer to the closed door.

"What's that?" His voice was much clearer now. I pressed my palms against the dark wood and sighed. 

"I'm scared." I whispered after a moment.

Those two words were all it took. I felt the door move against me and then his arms were around me. I no longer cared that he was now seeing me in my dress. I just wanted him to hold me tighter. 

"I love you Dakota Fey Hart and nothing will ever change that. Do you understand me?" He lifted my face in his hands to look at him and I smiled at the fact that his eyes were closed. I touched his face, trying to memorize the face of my fiancee before he became my husband. 

"You'd think that after five years of engagement, I'd be ready to marry you." I joked. "You're just that appalling." 

He smirked. "Well, if being appalling allows me to marry a beautiful, strong woman; I'll be appalling everyday."

"I'm not strong." I whispered, as I tried desperately to hold back my tears. 

"You are strong Kota. You're still the same girl that put itch cream in my underwear and managed to plan the best party in the history of parties. You're still the strong girl who stood up to Talia and punched May square in the face. You're my beautiful, strong princess and don't you forget that. In less than an hour, I'm going to make you my queen and I need a big smile on your face for that moment...a real smile." He said.