Meet JB and AG

We landed a few hours later. The sun was hot and I gratefully took off my shirt remaining in my cami.

I followed Gregg to the limo that was awaiting us. We were surrounded by guards and paparazzi. It was a bit overwhelming but I smiled through it for Gregg.

Finally we got to the limo and I gratefully slid in.

"Sorry," Gregg apologized, "they can be a bit chaotic."

I smiled. "I'm fine. As long as they didn't touch me." I said shuddering.

He laughed. "Okay, we're going to my house to rest and then I have a surprise for you. There's another reason I invited you."

I raised my eyebrows. "Can I get a hint?"

He didn't answer and turned on his phone. I huffed and turned to look out the window. "You're impossible."

Gregg's house was unbelievable. Six rooms, two and a half bathrooms, two living rooms, a dining room, sun room, game room, indoor hot tub and pool, plus and outdoor underground pool with a huge patio.

We didn't even get tot explore the entire house by the time I go tired.
"This is gorgeous." I said as I laid on my bed in the guest room. It was twice the size of my old room in the apartment.

Gregg smirked at me. "If you sleep in my room, you can tell me how much more gorgeous it is." He teased.

I glared at him. "Kindly leave while I sleep." I ordered.

He laughed but left anyways closing the door.

Gregg woke me up a couple of hours later and I trudged into the shower to wake myself up. I put on a short dress that Ash forced me to but when he went shopping for me. Then I applied makeup leaving my hair down and wavy.

"You look great." Gregg complimented when I stepped out. We descended down the stairs.

"Why do you need such a big house anyways?" I asked him. "You live alone."

He spread his arms. "It makes me feel powerful." He joked.

I giggled. "Did I ever tell you how much I love your accent?" I asked as we got into the limo.

He smiled. "No. But you can say it again."

I slapped his arm. "No thanks. Your head is big enough."

He shrugged. "You're probably right."

"Can I know where we're going now?" I asked.

He shook his head stubbornly. I sighed and went to sit across from him. I sneakily tapped on the glass.

"Yes?" The driver responded.

I smiled at Gregg. "Where are we going?" I asked sweetly.

"Times Square." He replied just as Gregg tackled me to the ground. "Too late!" I squealed trying to push him off.

He rolled his eyes. "You're so nosy." He said.

I smiled at him. "And you're so secretive. Whose performing?"

Gregg raised his eyebrows at me and put in his headphones. I rolled my eyes and stared out the window again.

As we drove on, I could see crowds of people walking in the same direction we were driving. They were cheering and chanting loudly. A light caught my eye.

I looked up to see a jet in the sky with a banner. "No. Way." I gasped.

I looked at Gregg incredulously. "Justin Bieber?!" I threw my arms around his neck squealing.

He laughed. "I knew you'd be excited."

I was bouncing in my seat grinning widely. When the driver parked I immediately went to open the door but Gregg held me back. "It's dangerous out there. You could get hurt. Just wait."

Soon a shadow hovered over the door. One of Gregg's guards opened the door and helped me out keeping me close to the car until Gregg got out then we could proceed. Gregg began walking in the opposite direction.

"Wh-"

"This way is better trust me." He interrupted taking my hand. We hurried through the crowd going down narrow alleys and around buildings. We ended up behind the stage and edged our way to the front.

Nobody fought with the big men in black suits. It felt so empowering to walk in the center of their circle because no matter how hard people pressed them, nobody could touch us.

The concert was amazing. As a plus,  Ariana Grande opened for Justin and drove the crowd crazy. Gregg allowed me to sit on his shoulders close to the end.

I was on a high. It was one of the best nights of my life. After the concert, Gregg got us to meet Justin. I took about two dozen pictures. Then I took some with Ariana.

Once I was in the car, I was out like a light. I didn't even remember Gregg carrying me inside.

When I woke up, I didn't recognize the room. I gritted my teeth as I realized I was in Gregg's bed. I looked down at him and began beating his arm.

He groaned and swatted my hands away. I huffed and got out of the bed. I padded down the hallway in search for the kitchen.

Luckily Gregg had no house workers so I had privacy while I made breakfast in peace. I toasted a bagel and covered every inch of it in cream cheese. Cream cheese was my high.

Gregg came out when I was on my second bagel. He wrinkled his nose. "That is gross and unhealthy." He stated.

"So is walking around shirtless." I retorted.

He smirked at me. "Nothing you haven't seen before." He teased. "Now get dressed."

I groaned. "Why?" I asked dragging out the word.

He rolled his eyes. "Fine. I'll go explore on my own." He said indifferently. I stood stuffing the last of my bagel in my mouth. He gave me a disgusted face but I ignored him and held up a finger running back up the stairs.

I quickly took a showered then threw on shorts and a summer blouse before hurrying back downstairs as I brushed my hair into a high ponytail.

I beamed at Gregg when I reached the bottom of the stairs. "Ready?"

I nodded and followed him out the door. While I was gone he'd put on a simple white shirt and white Jordan's.

"Can we go see the Hollywood sign?" I asked.

"Of course. What else are we here for?"