Meet Christian

Gregg was unfortunately right. But he was also wrong. Wrong because, not one person was watching. The entire house was watching. I could tell because when I walked in, they were all sitting around the living room watching a movie and eating pizza. But the curtains were ruffled and they were either smiling or smirking at me.

Even quiet Christian was smirking at me. "So cute." He said.

I groaned and threw Ash his pretzels then retreated upstairs to find my room.

I heard someone running upstairs behind me. I turned to see Quintin stomping noisily up the stairs.

"Hey what's up?"

"You don't know your way to your room yet." He pointed out.

I shrugged. "I was just gonna try a few doors until I got it right." I said passively.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry about that. I shall be your personal escort for the rest of your stay here."

"Great." I said feigning excitement.

He chuckled. "You're not a very open person are you?" He asked me.

"This is my room." I said pointing my thumb at my door.

He rolled his eyes. "See you tomorrow."

Ash came in a few minutes later as I was slipping into my pajamas.

"Ummm...Ash, I can't sleep with you tonight." I informed him cautiously.

He plopped down onto my bed bouncing like a child.

"Are you drunk?" I asked in disbelief.

"Why can't you sleep with me? You always do."

"I have a boyfriend now." I reminded him.

"Sooooo?" He drawled.

"So. It would be wrong."

He pouted. "I thought I was your best friend."

I tried to pull him up. "You can be my best friend in the morning." I told him. "It would be unfair to Gregg if we slept in the same bed."

Ash pulled me down next to him. "I don't care about Gregg. I hate him for stealing you from me."

I sighed. "Ash. I already told you I don't like you like that. I love you like a brother."

"I don't want to be your brother." he growled pushing me down. My eyes widened. I'd never seen him so drunk before. He had a wild look in his eyes.

"Ash! Get off! Please get off of me!" I hissed.

I pushed at his shoulders but he was too heavy. He began placing kisses on my neck. I whimpered. "Please leave me alone."

He tried to kiss me and I jumped up. "Dang it Ash! Ge-"

He slapped me. My best friend. Just slapped me. I touched my stinging cheek with tears in my eyes.

Ash's eyes widened as if he were coming back down to earth but he didn't have much time to process what he did. He was thrown off the bed taking me with him and I heard a sickening crack.

"Jace!" I shouted. I jumped up and pushed at Jaces chest. "Leave him alone!"

Jace pushed me away and punched Ash again who was slowly trying to get up.

"Stop it!" I yelled again scrambling up. I rubbed my head where it hit the floor. There was a small bump but I tried to ignore it as I stood, my eye were too filled with tears. I couldn't see. More people filled the room. I could hear Christian and Quintin shouting. Then everything went black.

-:¥:-

I woke up to a dark room. I knew immediately it wasn't mine. It smelled like cologne and sweat.

I slowly sat up. My head no longer hurt but I didn't feel exactly pleasant.

"Hey sleepy head." A voice said. I recognized Jace.

"Hey Bruno." I said rubbing my forehead.

Surprisingly, he didn't correct me. "Are you okay?" He asked turning on his lamp.

He looked bad, like he hadn't slept. "What time is it?" I asked him.

"One thirty. You've only been sleeping for two hours." He told me.

"Why am I in your room?" I said looking around. It was cleaner than I thought it would be. And huge, so big he had his own mini gym.

"You don't remember?" He asked me.

I looked back at him. "Don't tell me I asked you to put me in here." I said putting my face in my hands.

He smirked.

I groaned. "Where's Ash?"

He gave me a disgusted face. "You still want to talk to him?"

I mirrored his expression. "Of course I do." I pulled my knees up to my chest. "He's my best friend..."

"It's so weird that you two are best friends and you aren't together." Jace said. "I mean, you're pretty, he's good looking..."

I rolled my eyes. "Well you can have him then." I informed him crossing my arms.

"How'd you two meet?" He asked leaning back.

I smiled. "When I started school freshman year, I got beat up by a few girls, more like scratched and clawed at but, he offered to help me defend myself. He introduced me to all his friends and from there I never tried to be near any girls. By junior year, I hung out with the football team every weekend and girls feared me far and wide." I said proudly.

Jace snorted. I glared at him for interrupting me.

He held up his hands in apology and I continued.

"Anyways. I never knew just how much he loved me. Tonight, he was just drunk. It wasn't his fault." I defended. Suddenly I was angry. "I told you to leave him alone you jerk." I said glaring at him.

"Well excuse me for trying to help." He retorted. "Like you said, he was drunk. Who knows what else he could have done to you."

"Why do you care anyways?!" I exclaimed. "You hate me."

I pushed up from his bed and went to the door.

"I didn't want you to get hurt." He said quietly.

"I don't care what you want " I snapped stomping across the hall to my room.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: (COMMENT BELOW)

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST AVENGER?