Meet Dakotas New Roommate

True to his word, Tony came and picked me up from school every morning. He began to drive his bike, he told me it was because he was tired of his car, but I knew it was because he knew I enjoyed it and he liked making me happy.

Our relationship had actually grown throughout the week. He was more lenient and kind to me, but occasionally, when we were in Jaces presence he would be possessive.

We were now sitting on my bed playing words with friends through our phones. "You suck at this game." I told him for the fifth time.

"It's not my fault I'm not a nerd like you." He retorted.

I put my phone down. "Tony, what are we doing?" I asked suddenly.

He gave me a strange look. "Playing scrabble?"

I rolled my eyes. "No. I mean, why? How long are you going to keep this up? You said you're trying to steal something from the Aces like they did to you, but how long are you going to string me along? When do I get to have a life?" I asked him earnestly.

He looked down at his fingers. "What's wrong with a life with me?"

I sighed. "Tony, we're not even really dating." I reminded him. "I'm tired of it."

"You don't want to see me anymore?" He clarified, looking hurt.

"Of course I do. I like you Tony. A lot. it's just, I want to be normal friends. Jace doesn't even pester me about you anymore. He-"

Tony's phone rang cutting me off. His face paled and he stared at the phone in horror.

"Tony, what is it?" I demanded. "What's wrong?"

He ignored me and stood, talking rapidly and low into the phone. It made me feel Bella trying to decipher Edwards rapid, low murmuring.

"Yeah. I'll be there." He finished.

I jumped up from the bed. "What happened? Where are you going?"

He ignored me and began putting on his shoes, then his jacket. "I have to go. I'll talk to you later." He told me before rushing out the door.

I reluctantly watched him go. Whatever happened was serious. It worried me.

I needed to distract myself so I decided to organize my drawers. They always got messy from me digging through them for stuff. Every time I vowed to be clean, I would fall back into my habit.

As I was going through my sock drawer my hand wrapped around something cold. I pulled out a small bottle and grinned. It was the perfect distraction.

I slipped out of my room and tiptoed down the hall to Quintins room. Through the crack, I could see that he was sprawled on the bed playing video games. Jace was laying next to him with another controller.

I smiled to myself and returned down the hallway stopping at Jaces door. I eased it open and immediately went to his drawers. The top one contained magazines and socks, the next one was what I was looking for. His underwear.

I opened the new bottle. I hadn't had time to get back at Jace because I'd been hanging out with Quintin or Tony after school everyday.

I began to sprinkle the itching powder all over his underwear making sure to get inside. Then I sprinkled some in-between the covers of his bed. This underwear was for him making me fall through a hologram. The bed was for him getting in my business with Tony.

I threw the bottle away inside his thrash can and slipped back out of the room. Satisfied with myself, I went downstairs. I was craving ravioli.

-:¥:-