“We’ll pass,” I said with narrowed eyes in his direction.

“Chas! You’re such a party pooper!” Kayla whined. “We came here to get away, what better way to do that than to go out clubbing? We could get drunk, meet a few hot guys…”

“You’re sure Ricky wouldn’t mind that?” I countered her attack.

“Oh please, he knows that we’re nothing serious,” she shrugged.

“That herpes infestation in the school begs to differ,” I replied and took a bite out of my pastry.

“Funny Chas, but we all know that’s Poppy and Nate,” Kayla chuckled. Wyatt had developed a confused expression, and my heart skipped a beat, it was so adorable on him. ‘Snap out of it Chas,’ I told myself. It was no good to get myself falling for Wyatt again, not after it took so long to get over him.

“Who are all of these people?” Wyatt asked.

“No one of your concern,” I grumbled under my breath.

“Okay then,” he said warily as he read the expression on my face. “So what do you guys think? There’s this great club just down the road, everyone who’s anyone in Denver goes there.”

“We’re in!” Kayla chirped before I could protest.

“Great, just meet me back here around seven, and I’ll get you guys in,” he said before standing up. “See ya later Chas, and don’t forget to wear something sexy,” he winked at me before retreating out of sight.

“Adios jackass,” I muttered after he was out of earshot. I lifted my arm and smacked Kayla upside the head. “What was that?” I yelled at her.

“What was that? More like what was that slap for?” she asked me, mocking my enraged tone.

“You’re basically setting me up on a date with Wyatt!” I yelled at her. “What kind of best friend does that? And if you don’t remember, he broke up with me! It took me months to get over his sorry ass, and I am not about to fall down that chute of despair again!”

“Calm your pants,” Kayla said. “I’m doing you a favor here!”

“A favor? You call setting me up for heartbreak a favor?” I asked her in disbelief.

“Think about it, if you and Wyatt get back together, you can fake break up with Chase for your real boyfriend, and voila, Robbie avoided,” she reasoned, but I was far too angry to care.

“And what happens if he doesn’t like me anymore, or if he breaks my heart again? Did you even think about that?”

“Please, he definitely likes you,” Kayla smirked, confident in her judgment.

“Still, he might decide in three weeks that long distance really isn’t worth it, or that Elena isn’t a clingy bitch and is totally worth cheating with again!” I yelled at her. People had started to stare and I blushed profusely. “My point is,” I said in a softer tone. “That it isn’t worth it.”

“Then use him as a one night stand sort of thing, have some fun while you can, make out with your ex at a club, it isn’t cheating ‘cus you and Chase aren’t actually together.”

“That doesn’t matter, I am not going,” I replied adamantly.

“Yes you are,” Kayla countered.

“And what if I don’t?” I challenged her.

“Oh trust me you will,” she shrugged.

“Let me guess, you know this because you’re ‘from the future’,” I smirked as I brought up her drunkenness.

She flushed a light pink, but quickly recovered by saying, “exactly, and history states that you and I go clubbing.”

“I don’t mind going clubbing, I just don’t want to go with Wyatt,” I clarified, hoping she understood how I couldn’t handle setting myself up for heartbreak.

“Well that’s too bad, because without him we can’t get in,” Kayla shrugged.

“Please Kayla?” I asked on the verge of begging.

“No,” she stressed. “Besides, how do you know that he’s going to break your heart again?” she asked.

“It’s an educated guess,” I said knowingly.

“Well, it’s five thirty now,” she said standing up. “And we have to get back anyways to check in with my grandparents,” she continued. “Tell you what, if we get back to their house and in an hour, you still don’t want to go, I’ll consider doing something else.”

“Deal,” I agreed and stood up from our booth. We left the restaurant and drove back to her grandparents’ house. Kayla raced upstairs, and I sighed as I followed after her. She was in her room, digging through her enormous suitcase, in search of something.

“What’re you looking for?” I asked as I came into the room.

            “Something hot for tonight,” she smirked at me before she turned back to her clothes. “I’m so glad I brought a whole bunch of stuff, you have to be ready for anything right?”

“You know, I still haven’t agreed to go, right?” I asked her.

“True, but I have a feeling that I can convince you,” she said, not taking a second to look up from her clothes. I stepped into the room to gain a better view of her case. From the outside, it seemed pretty normal, but the inside caused my jaw to drop.

“Where on earth did you buy this?” I asked in amazement. It was like a closet on wheels, there were racks that popped out and shoe holders and everything that you could possibly imagine.

“The Internet?” she asked. “I don’t know I got it for Christmas one year,” she shrugged and kept looking. “Ah hah! Found it!” she gasped and pulled out a ridiculously short, black, one sleeved, mini dress. “Now for the shoes…”

“You’re not actually planning on wearing that, are you?” I asked.

“Oh, I’m not wearing it,” she said as she pulled a pair of three inch, black hooker heels out from the shoe compartment. “You are.”

**A/N: Sorry this took so long, I've been trying to get back to longer chapters. This should be about three pages...maybe four...idk anyways let's get to it shall we?

Video: Thanks for Nothing by The Downtown Fiction (I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!!)

Picture: Wyatt and Chastity at camp lol (weird coincidence that the actors actually dated....)

Dedication: The person on the top of the chapter...DUH

Keep reading, voting, and commenting you guys!! The support means the world to me :D