fifty

"What are you doing in here?" I was startled by Cameron as he entered the room. I closed the drawer and turned around, letting out a sigh.

"You scared me"  I ignored his question.

"You didn't answer" he said, also ignoring my statement.

"I was looking for some things Jack needed" I started to walk out, feeling eerie in his presence.

"Well, how've you been?" Cameron asked as I was about to pass him in the doorway.

  "I've been good, you?"

"Alright, I missed you" he said, turning his body towards mine.

  I didn't know what to say, or if I should say anything at all.

"Same" I forced a smile, walking into the hallway.

Now as much as Cameron kind of creeps me out, at one point I did like him.

  I shouldn't act so weird with him but he wasn't there when I needed him most.

  "There's an event tonight and we have to go in Jacks' favor. You can ask him if you'd like, I know you aren't very comfortable with me anymore"

See, now I feel somewhat bad.

"It's fine, honestly. I believe you" I chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

He cracked a smile.

"What time is this event?" I asked as we both went down the steps.

"It's at eight o'clock" Cameron replied.

  "Is Johnson going?" I asked. It would make more sense for him to go. He's Jacks right hand man.

"No, he's busy" Cameron explained, I nodded walking into the kitchen.

  "I hope you don't mind going with me. I see it as a plus though, we get to connect again" 

"Yeah that's good"

+

I put on the emerald colored dress along with the gold accessories.

  Pinning my hair back and spraying a bit of perfume on.

"You look lovely" Cameron said sitting on the couch in my room.

"Thank you, you look very handsome" I said as I noticed he picked a camera up.

"Are you taking pictures of me?" I smiled without my teeth.

He chuckled and nodded. "You're too perfect and words couldn't describe what these pictures will" he said smoothly.

I blushed and put my head down a bit.

He was flirting, and I'm a little too kind to call him out on it. I don't want to make the night awkward.

"The limo is out front, Rose" Cameron got up, setting the camera down.

I got up and walked out, heading down stairs.

Cameron opened the car door for me, smiling as I stepped in.

Cameron got in on the other side, fidgeting with his tie.

I chuckled lightly before asking, "Do you need help?"

    Cameron laughed and responded "Yes, please"

I leaned over adjusting the tie. From my peripheral vision I could tell he was staring. I held my tongue and continued fixing the tie.

"There you go" I leaned away and he looked at me.

"Thank you"

The car ride was slow, I looked out the tinted windows wondering where Jack is right now and if he's okay.

In the middle of the car ride. I felt Camerons fingers brush mine.

I looked at him but he wouldn't look at me. I moved my hand over but he did it again.

"Cam" I stopped him.

"Just as a friend" he said before taking my hand.

I cleared my throat and faced the front. The limo finally pulling up to our destination.

It was a restaurant.

One I've never heard of.

The driver opened my door and Cameron instructed him to wait out front.

We walked inside and I was expecting all of Jacks people to be there. But there were none.

"Ahh, you must be Mr. Dallas" the man's accent was heavy French and I couldn't barely understand his English.

"What?" Cameron said confused.

"Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas?"

(What is wrong)

The man sighed in relief and kept talking.

"Les gens que vous attendaient ne pouvait pas le faire"

(The people you were expecting could not make it)  

"He says the people you were expecting, could not make it" I translated.

"Shit"

"Okay, well we still have the table. It's up to you if you'd like to stay and eat. I mean, we might as well" Cameron said.

I nodded, "Sure" he'd went through the trouble of getting us here. Besides, I guess we should bond.

And as the night went on I noticed, I don't know if I should've stayed

--------
---

BITCH SOO JACK AND MADISON BROKE UP?

I'M SO LOST AND BEHIND
LIKE WTF

I'M ALSO UPDATING TONIGHT AND SHIT SO STAY TUNED HOES