six

i should just quit, no job is worth my life or my safety. i think of so much stuff i had to leave behind me to make a living for myself after my mom passed and i can't afford to quit, literally. i'm broke as shit and i honestly don't know when i will get paid but he is keeping a roof over my head. i sighed putting the skimpy maids outfit in the closet, i am not wearing it, its degrading and embarassing. i walked downstairs, today i was more tired than usual. this job was emotionally draining, the physical part not do exhausting. i had on some pants i found in the closet and some house shoes, i really hope he isn't on his period today about my outfit. i cleaned up the usual things, picking up trash, fixing up the living room, putting his papers back into his file cabinet. i made his breakfast and went back upstairs, i don't want to talk to him. he fucking pulled my hair yesterday, although he is always throwing around empty threats when he did that it scared me. to see the anger in his eyes and all complete seriousness when he said he was in charge. i laid in my bed, staring up at the ceiling. a soft knock was heard from the other side of the door. i sat up and muttered a go away but jack creeked the door open, peeking in.
  "hey" he said softly stepping in, i ignored him and continued looking up at the ceiling. he sighed and i felt the end of my bed sink in, "are you ignoring me?" he asked, laying his hand on my thigh. it felt like my thigh was burning and somewhat tingling, "yes captain obvious" i sassed not looking at him. he squeezed my thigh, and sighed  "is this about yesterday?" he asked, "again with the obvious questions" i rolled my eyes, "i'm sorry if i hurt you or anything but i will not let you direspect me or disobey me." he answered. "well maybe if you wouldn't have so many things to hide" i mumbled, he squeezed my thigh harder, "what i do is none of your business and it never will be, stay in your lane" he said angry. my thigh was hurting badly, his hands were large enough to almost engulf my thigh. "stop" i said and he didn't, i whimpered in pain but he didn't care. "jack stop!" i yelled sitting up and pushing him off me. his upper body was pushed back a little but my push wasn't as strong as i thought. he regained his balance and anger again filled his eyes, he lifted his hand up but before he could do anything i spoke.
  "i quit" i said, squinting my eyes and shielding myself from what was about to come.
  but it never did. i opened one of my eyes, looking at him afraid. "w-what?" he asked moving his hand back by his side. i was even shocked i said it, i opened both eyes taking in his appearance. he didn't look dressed for work, his shirt was gone and he had on black sweats, socks in absence, his hair ruffled and messy. "you can't" he blurted and i looked at him confused. "its not like i have a contract jack, i quit. this is too much for me. i appreciate everything but this is not for me. you are too aggressive towards me and the type of lifestyle you live i - i can't keep up with you" i said, my cheeks now a rosy red and i was nervous. he looked lost for words, he just stood up and walked to the door.
"i'll go get your money for all your work" he said stopping at the door but not looking back at me.
i stayed in the room, in complete silence. my mind was flustered and filled with clouded thoughts of what i was gonna do now that i don't have a job.
he came back minutes later with a bag, i furrowed my eyebrows at in and looked inside.
there was bundles of money stuffed into the bag, "while you look at your weekly salary, try to rethink your decison" he said walking out. i sat there bafulled by all the money stuffed into this small bag, i poured it all out counting it and recounting it. thirty fucking thousand dollars, for one week. that's like 60-120 thousand dollars a month.
i guess i can bare him a little longer but if he has rules, why can't i? i can require things that i need, i can request things from him. i got up and walked to his room, knocking kn the door, while pushing it open. he was sitting up with a laptop in his lap. "i guess i'll stay but i have rules as well" i said as he smirked and chuckled. "come here" he said patting a spot next to him on his bed. i walked to the end of his bed, crawling to the spot his patted at. "tell me what your rules are sweet heart" he said putting his laptop on the night stand and turning towards me.
    "the outift" i started
             "it has to go"
"done" he said.  "i understand i have to respect you which is respectable but i will not degrade myself to please you. i will not be treated like a child i am 18, a legal adult" i said proudly. "although i am older than you, i have to respect your views so fine" he said but quickly butted back in. "yes you are an adult but aren't old enough to drink. you aren't that much of an adult" he smirked. i rolled my eyes and continued.
"this is my last proposal i think you will have trouble with" i paused
  "jack you must tell me everything i do not know about you. no lies no sugar coating. i want it all tell me more about you and the mafia" i said giving him a toothy grin.

------
this is gonna be a lot slower than my other stories relationship and other stuff wise too.