Chapter 18

[Gee Hye's POV]

"Omma.. Appa.. I've got something to tell you. Especially you, omma."

I hold both my mom and my dad's hand as we sat down on the sofa. "What is it, sweetie?" My mom holding my hand really tight while my dad, he wrapped his left arm around my shoulder. At this time, I took a few moment appreciating how my parents really concern about me. I love you guys so much!

"Omma, me and Minhyuk.." I paused, not to make it rush. Appa, wait for me to explain everything. "What? Why? What's wrong with you and Minhyuk?"

I took a deep breath and exhale deeply. I turned my head at my right side, staring right into my mom's eyes. "Omma, Minhyuk and I already broke up." Her reaction is what I've expected. "M-Mwo?? You and Minhyuk--" "Yes, omma. We broke up." I cut her words.

"Since when??"

"This afternoon. I thought that we could go out on a date, but instead, he already on a date with some other girl. Don't ask me who that girl is." My heart was raging, as the scene when I caught him cheating on me. If Jungkook was not there, I would've been out of control.

"I can't believe.. Minhyuk was such a good boy."

"Well, not anymore."

I can see how disappointed my mom when I told her everything about what happen earlier. I know how you feel, omma. I feel the same way too.

"Uhm.. Mind to tell me who were you two talking about? Who's Minhyuk? Is he your boyfriend?"

Now, it's time for me to explain everything. To my dad.

"His name is Park Minhyuk, and yes, he's my boyfriend but not anymore. I met him after I moved to my new school and we both had been into relationship for about five years." I explained, enough for him to understand. "Really? How come you not telling me then?"

I sighed and looked at him again. "You were busy with work, appa. And I barely saw you once or twice in a month, so I always forgot about it." I stared at him and gave him my straight looks. "Oh! Uhm.. Eheheh~ Okay then. I promised I will make some time for you. You just have to tell me, araso?"

"Ara, ara." I rolled my eyes, but then laughed. "Don't worry, Hye Sang. There's a lot guys who deserves you. Don't be too sad about it." I hugged my dad and thanked him for his useful advice. I smiled when my mom caressed my hair and rubbed my back. Suddenly, my dad broke the hug and I looked at him, confusingly.

"I think you should be with be Jungkook. He's not that bad. I like him by the way--"

"Uh.. Appa.."

I looked at my mom, and this time she looked at me with her weird face expression. I knew it. My dad really forgot about our deal the other day. Huuh.. Nevermind. Since he open it up, I think I should be straight forward.

"Who? Hye Sang, you already had another one?"

"No, omma he's my old schoolmate before I transferred to another school." I explained. "What was his name again?" Aigoo.. This mom.. "Jeon Jungkook. He's from one of the famous boy group in Korea called BTS (Bangtan Boys)."

"Mwo?? Are you saying, that he's an idol??" I sighed, and finally nodded. "Woah.. Daebak.. Our Hye Sang is really something.."

What kind of something? I only saw him as a person that I really knew, a normal person rather than an idol which my mom astonished about. For me, they're still human, except that they got the titles which makes them famous.

"What is he like? Can you bring him home? Maybe he could be the right one to be my son-in-law."

Omg.. There she goes again. "Great idea, yeobo. Finally, I'll be able to meet him again." I startled by my dad's sudden exciting tones, and I turned my head towards my mom. "Wait, what? What do you mean by 'again'?" When I was about to open my mouth.. "Jungkook already visit our house once. You should meet him, yeobo. He's so funny and thoughtful." ..my dad interrupted me.

"Oh really?! I didn't know.. How come you didn't tell me, Hye Sang?"

Okay. Things will get a little more interesting here. Finally my mom and my dad knows everything. Great. Really great. (-_-)

"Omma, I will tell you about it later, okay? Right now, I need some rest to clear everything inside my head."

"Alright then, sweetie. I know you're having a hard time. Go and get some rest. If you're ready, tell me about it, okay?"

I smiled at my mom and nodded. My mom kissed my forehead and I kissed my dad's cheeck. I hugged both of them before I went upstairs to my room.

[Jungkook's POV]

"C'mon, hyung. It's only extra five minutes."

"Correction! It's extra 20 minutes."

I sighed and ruffled my hair. "Okay. I can't keep my promise but I will try to be puncture next time."

I stared at Jin hyung, playing with my eyebrows at him. He finally shrugged and sighed, which indicates that he forgive me. "Prove it." I nodded and salute. "Sir yes sir!"

I heard the others laughing, so I laugh along with them. "Kookie, was there any interesting place that you've visit along our day off? Seems like you're having so much fun." I darted my eyes at V hyung and answering his question. "I thought that I would going out and have fun but instead, I'm doing something that I need to rather than I have to."

"Hm? I don't understand."

Huuh.. It's time for story-telling! (-_-)

"You guys know Jung Hye Sang, right?" Important question that should been asked, in case they already forgot. Well, I'm glad that all of them nodded in sync.

"After I bought two pretzels, I saw her boyfriend sitting with another girl. Then, she came and saw her boyfriend in such a shock. They argued and quarreled with each other until the point where she broke up with him. Welp, he deserved it anyway."

I looked at all of them by their faces, one by one. "So? What happens next?" I turned my head towards Jhope hyung and plucked my finger. "Good question. What happens next, you ask?" I repeat his question, sit down on the wooden floor and smiled while facing them.

"I brought her home, and confessed my feelings at her."

Right after I reached the fullstop, I was startled when they all suddenly cheered. Oo..kay? What's going on here?

"Guys, guys! Why are you guys happy about?"

Before things getting wild, I tried to calm them down. Wow, I feel like RapMon hyung when I managed to control the situation. Hehe..

They all exchanged looks to each other before turning their heads at me. In sync. I looked at V hyung who's shrugging. "Nothing. We just happy that you finally found a girl."

I laughed, because it sounds funny. "I'm not finish yet. I may confessed, but still I haven't make her mine."

Suddenly, Jimin hyung came to me and patted my shoulder. "She will be yours, Kookie. Don't worry about that." I nodded and grinning.

Then RapMon hyung approaching me in all sudden. "Yeah, but you better hurry or else she will fall into someone's hand. My hand, for example."

I frowned at him. "No, she will not going to fall into your hand." I said in confidence.

"Then the rest of us still have chances."

I glared at V hyung who's grinning. "N.O."

"How about we do a challenge then?"

"No! No more challenge~"

To be continued..

----------------------------------------

Author:

Chapter 18 already. I don't know how many chapters are left. Welp, just wait until I wrote 'THE END' then. Haha.. I only have this week to update because next week, I'm definitely going on hiatus. Probably until November. Why? My only answer is exam. But it's okay. If I'm not busy, I will check Wattpad out every weekend. Hihi~ Well, that's all. Next chapter will be publish. Write soon!