Chapter 13

[Jungkook's POV]

I just met her, and I followed her, I found her home, I have a dinner at her home and met her dad. All in just one day. People might say I'm insane.

But it's worth the craziness because when I saw her and think about her again, she makes me want to go to her. Like if she needs me. At somehow, I don't believe their relationship. When I looked at her boyfriend this morning, I can sense and feel that he's hiding something.

Well, who knows about it. Let's just see if I'm right, even though I know it's impossible. I can't accept that the two were in love because he seems faking it. But what she felt is the true one. And that's what I need and what I want. My heart for her is sincere because all I need is a true love, and it was her.

I headed to the practice room to get my stuff back. The SUV pulled over, and get out to enter the building. I packed all my stuff, switch off the lamp and locked the door. Then I headed back to the SUV. I looked around to see if there's anyone here. Well, it's night, so I can't see pesdestrians anywhere.

I went in and closed the door. As I threw my view outside the window, suddenly I saw someone familiar coming from my opposite direction at the other side of the pavement. I squinted my eyes, and then my eyes buldging because that is Hye Sang's boyfriend. And he's holding hands with someone. A girl, that is not Hye Sang.

My eyes followed him as the SUV start moving. I sit and leaned my back. I can't believe that my instinct was right. But overall, let's not jump into conclusion yet. Who knows, maybe that's his sister or cousin.

My mind started to think about her again. I never knew, a girl like her who used to have a bigger size would turns into a small size like that. Is that why she moved to another school back then? Because of me?

Now I felt terrible. I shouldn't have think like that about her. And I shouldn't have called her 'bear', even though I didn't say it in front of her. Most importantly, I shouldn't have played her heart, because she used to love me with all her heart.

Now, I'm regretting it and I want her love back. I don't care, because I can't stop the feelings inside me that increasingly growing. In order to have her back, I need to win her heart.

[Gee Hye's POV]

"So, he's working at an entertainment agency?" My dad asked me, all over again. I think I hurt my neck for nodding multiple times. "He's a singer, a dancer and from one of the famous boy group called Bangtan Boys."

"Aigoo.. You must be watching television too much. That's why you know so much about him. But I still can't believe that a celebrity stepped into our house." He smiled. I shook my head and facepalming. "Appa, he's famous and it's all over the internet. Plus, he's my old schoolmate!" I explained.

Then, I heard an engine car at our garage. She's here! I stood up and turned around. "Appa, remember not to tell omma anything about Jungkook. Okay?" I asked him not to tell her, all over again. "Ne, ne. I won't. I will let you handle it." I nodded in satisfaction.

"Now look who's here." My mom exclaimed as she stepped inside. She went over and hugged my dad. Then she looked at me. "Have you eaten?" I sighed. "Omma, I told you I have." I said. "Oh right! I forgot that our ingredients almost out." She slapped her forehead, which makes me laughed.

"I'm sorry for coming back home really late. My friends just kept talking and chatting~" She shook her head and smiled. "That's okay. What more important is you come home safely." My dad linked his arm around my mom, which melt me away because they both so sweet!

"Oh yes! You know what Hye Sang, I just met Minhyuk this evening. He's very polite." My smile starts to fade away. I looked at my dad, and he looked at me back with his confused face. "Minhyuk? Who's Minhyuk?" He asked. I looked at my mom, knowing that she will tell him at any moment. "Oh you don't know him? She never told you?" She asked. My dad shook his head innocently. "Who's he?"

"Well, he's Hye Sang's~"

"Friend!" I exclaimed, cutting her words out. My mom and I exchanged looks, and I gave her a 'no' face. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Friend?" My dad's question surprised me out. I quickly nodded. "Yes, he's just a friend to me, but a close one." I glared at my mom. "Appa, why don't you take a rest? You just got here, right? I'll help you with your luggage." I said, changing the very dangerous topics to my dad.

"Ah.. I thought I want to chat with the two of you. If you say so, Hye Sang. Just leave my luggage there if you can't lift it up. Haha.." He joked. I laughed awkwardly and watched him walking upstairs. I shook my head when my mom nudged my arm. "Why are you suddenly told him that Minhyuk's just a friend?" She asked in half whispers. I grabbed her arm and drag her to the living room. I looked back, make sure that my dad isn't peeking. Then I changed the direction of my sight to her.

"Omma, he cannot know anything about Minhyuk." I said, also in half whisper. My mom frowned. "What? Why? He's your boyfriend, and your dad haven't know him." I ruffled my hair because things getting complicated. "I know, but just give me some time. Let me be the one who tell him, okay?" I said. She sighed and finally nodded.

"Fine. But if you can't find the right time, I'll tell him." Well, she gave me no choice. "Deal." I proclaimed. "Why you didn't want to tell him?" She asked again. I stared at her deeply.

"I'm still looking for the right guy."

To be continued..

----------------------------------------

Author:

Hey guys! Sorry for late update, again. I was busy with unfinished works, and now I'm still busy because I'm on my way finishing my homeworks before nextweek. I'm glad that my headache almost gone. 😂😅 I'll update the next chapter tomorrow. Annyeong~ 👋👉👉