Chapter 15

[Gee Hye's POV]

Somebody touched my shoulder, and I quickly turned around, hoping that it's not Minhyuk. Turns out, it's really not him. It was someone who makes me automatically smiled and I don't know why.

"You okay?"

I sighed and bowed my head down. Good question. My heart shattered into pieces and tears almost streaming down my face. Am I really okay? "Come, let's sit down." He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the nearest bench. I was surprised by his action, but my heart is too weak to react. I just barely let him brought me wherever he wanted to.

We both sat down, and I still bowed my head. I can sense his stare at me, and I'm try my best not to make any eye contact with him. So I just glued my eyes towards my sneakers and his skechers. Wouw.. I didn't realize that we wear the same colours. Hazel brown.

"Did you fought with your boyfriend just now?" He suddenly asked. I glanced at him through the corner of my eyes then darted my eyes back towards the ground. "How did you know?" I brave myself to look him in the eyes. "You're not the only one who saw him with another girl." I raised both my eyebrows. Is he following me again? I hold myself up from asking him more question.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I have to go now." I quickly get up, and spin around. When I was about to make a step, suddenly I my both wrists being grabbed by two different hands. The grips were totally different. I glanced at my left, it was Jungkook. And when I glanced to my right..

"Yah! Let go of me!!" I yelled at him, and pulled my right arm away roughly. "What do you want from me, Minhyuk?" I dashed my voice at him. My other wrist still in Jungkook's grip but I don't care. "Look, Gee Hye, I'm sorry. I deserved all your punishments but please, come back to me. We can work this out again. I don't want to lose you.." He came closer to me and I quickly pushed his chest away.

I pointed my finger right in front of his eyes. "You already had." I cleared my final statements. In all sudden, I broke Jungkook's grip and holds his hand and walked away. That's it. I'm tired with all these games playing with my heart.

We both walked until I thought it's far enough from Minhyuk. I tried my best not to let tears running through my face. Yet. Then I suddenly remember something. "S-Sorry.." I stuttered, releasing his hand and walked away. And again, he caught my wrist but this time, he pulled me to him and the next thing I knew, I was in his arms, inhaling his sweet scents.

"Your problem is my problem now." He said near to ear, as I can feel the vibrations when he talks.

[Jungkook's POV]

She held my hand. I can't hold my feelings anymore. I'd just witnessed her broke up with him, and she chose me. I need to tell her right away.

I just barely let her dragged me anywhere she wanted to go, because I don't want her to let go of my hand. Suddenly she stopped, and tilt her head up at me. "S-Sorry.." She let go of my hand and walked away.

No, you can't do this to me, Hye Sang! I want you and I need you in my life! My entire body suddenly work in reflects as I caught her wrist and pulled her into my arms.

I caressed her hair gently and softly half whispering to her. "Your problem is my problem now."

I hugged her long enough until she feels even better. When I heard a little sobbing, I caressed her hair again and rested my head on her shoulder. Then, suddenly, I felt something holding my back. She hugged me back!

"Thank you, Jungkook."

My lips form into a smile, because I managed to make her feeling better and successfully comforting her. I broke the hug, and stared at her face. I wiped off the remaining tears on her soft cheeck, even though I don't want to because she looks really beautiful when she cry.

"Want me to take you home?"

She shook her head and let out a sigh. "No. I don't want to lock myself in my room and depressing myself. That would make me think about him even more." She crossed her arms, but then she looked at me with her sweet smile. She even snorted, acting like what had happen to her just now was not a big deal.

She's amazing and unique. Maybe that's why her name is Jung Hye Sang. I never found any girl like her before. And that's why I'm falling for her.

"Well then.. Pretzels?" I showed a couple of pretzels I bought earlier to her. Then we both burst into laughter.

[Author's POV]

Jungkook and Gee Hye walking and strolling down the streets together. They both went to a park which was the most visited place for couples and families.

"So Jungkook, do you really came to my class to find me and apologize?" Gee Hye asked. Jungkook smile slantly and nodded. "I felt stupid and guilty at the same time. I was quite shocked when you moved to another school that time. And also sad." Jungkook kicked some pebbles along the pavement.

"I see. Don't worry, I forgive you. Even before you came to apologize." She patted his shoulder a bit. They both walk in silence for a moment before Jungkook broke the silence.

"How long have you been into relationship with him?" He asked, while he can't get his eyes off of her. Gee Hye let out a deep sigh. "I met him when we went to the same college. He treat me well, and make me feel special. Plus, I was blinded by his appearance that time, so I was madly in love with him."

Jungkook gulped as he stayed in silence, giving her space to express herself.

"I thought he love me the same way I do, but it turns out, he just came to me when he broke up with his girlfriend. Ah.. I should've known about this earlier. I'm tired letting my heart being played by someone who's not treasures my genuine feelings." She explained, not knowing that it strikes Jungkook deep inside his heart.

Suddenly, Jungkook stopped her from walking when he grabbed her wrist. Gee Hye was startled by his sudden action and stopped.

"Hye Sang, I know you forgive me, but I still want to apologize for not treasuring your genuine feelings back then. But, past is past. What matters now is that I'm here for you because.."

Jungkook suddenly stuck, and Gee Hye can't stop blinking her eyes waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"Because?"

"Because.. I.."

To be continued..

----------------------------------------

Author:

Sorry for the cliffhanger. Hehe.. And sorry for not update in such a long time. I was tired and exhausted. There's so many things to be done and I have to this and do that. I mean, I'm still a student but busy like a worker. This story need to be done by the way. Hm.. I can't believe this story reaches 1k reads. Thank you so much guys for voting. I'll try my best to update more and improve. That's all for now. Next chapter will be publish. Write soon!