Chapter 12

[Gee Hye's POV]

I can't believe, he's standing right in front of my house. And beyond my expectation.

"Hye Sang-ah.."

"Jungkook?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. He's not suppose to be here. People or neighbours might seen him because he's an idol for goodness sake. I looked around, make sure it's secure before I think what should I do next. After I satisfy with the condition of the surroundings, my eyes darted at him back. I have so many questions to ask, but I think I shouldn't let him standing outside. It's dangerous, and creepy sasaeng could be anywhere.

"Come on in." I beckoning him to get inside. I looked around one last time before I closed the door. I looked at him back, and my heart suddenly racing when he stared right into my eyes. I quickly look away, trying yo avoid that eye contacts again. "Uhm.. Have you eaten yet?" Why am I suddenly ask that question?? "No, I haven't." How thoughtful he came here with an empty stomach because I've cook so many dishes that I'm afraid I can't finish them.

"Well then, follow me." I beckoned him again and made my way to the kitchen. I turned around, making sure that he following me from behind. But still, not making any eye contacts. "Here, take a seat. I cooked so much and I don't know why." I tried to joke out, but instead it ends with my awkward laugh. I went to the counter, preparing a drinks for him.

"Where's your mom then?" He asked, for the first time since he walks into my house for the first time. I brought a glass of orange juice to the dining table and served it to him. "She'd been out with her friends and don't know when will she come home." I answered. He nodded. I really, REALLY hope that I won't hear a doorbell because Jungkook is still here. We both eat in silence, with the atmosphere that's getting really awkward. "Did you make all these?" My body jolted a bit when he suddenly voiced.

"Ah.. Y-yes.." Stuttered. How nice. (-_-) "Wow.. They all taste really good." I think I'm blushing, hearing him praised the taste of my foods. Wrong timing, Gee Hye!! "You always cook for your boyfriend, right?" He asked, making me hard to swallow the food. I took a glass of plain water and gulped. "No." I answered. He frowned a bit. "What? You never cook for him?" I answered his question by shaking my head.

"He'd never step into my house, yet." I explained. Jungkook, please don't ask more question about him. I don't want to think twice about my relationship. Your presence here in my house already jeopardized my feelings.

"So you're saying that I'm the first one to be here?" He asked again, and I can see his face lighten up a bit. "Guess it's look like to me." I pleaded and shrugged. What should I told him then? Lies? "Speaking of which, why are you here and how did you know where I live?" My turn to ask him questions. He let out a deep sigh. "I've followed you two after we met earlier."

"Why would you do that? What if your manager finds out? And what your whole members will think, especially Namjoon?" I insistently ask. That's because I'm worried. I'm worried that something might happen and eventually people will accuse me for ruining his career. "Hye Sang?" I shook my head and my mind came back to reality.

"Don't worry about it. We have a day off today so there's nothing to worry about." He said, unpretentious. Phew! At least his reason is still relevant. I was about to ask him one more question when I heard something that is not good. The doorbell. I began panicking.

"Andwae, andwae.. She can't be home yet! Jungkook is still here!" I mumbled, wandering at the front door. I peeked at Jungkook who's washing the plates, as he insisted to do so in the kitchen. I took a deep breath and exhale slowly. Just tell her, that he's lost and didn't know his way back to his place. Okay. You got this, Gee Hye! I slowly moved my steps to the front door. I hold the doorknob, and ready to face off my mom.

I opened the door, and shocked to see a person who's still wasn't my mom. My face brighten up, and my heart racing in excitement. I jumped and hugged the man who I've been missing for about a half year.

"Appa!!"

"Hye Sang sweetheart!"

I hugged him really tight. I missed him so badly. We both hugged for about 30 seconds before I broke the hug. I helped him with his luggage and closed the door. "Where's omma?" He asked. I looked at him with my straight face. "Omma will be back before midnight because she went out with her friends." My dad also looked at me with his straight face and nodded. "That's your mom for sure." He said. "Yes indeed." I added, before we both burst into laugh. Suddenly, I noticed my dad's face expression changed. "If omma is not here, who's in the kitchen then?"

My smiles started to fade away. I forgot that Jungkook was in the kitchen! "Ah.. Uhm.. Appa, actually.." I stuttered, trying to find the right answer and words to explain. As I was about to drag him off from the kitchen's door, Jungkook suddenly walked from the kitchen. Me? Facepalming.

"Who are you?" My dad ask him. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you, Mr Jung." He reaching out his hand. I glanced at my dad who's hesitate to accept his hand but eventually he reached out his and they both shaking hands together. "Jeon Jungkook. Are you Hye Sang's boyfriend?" He asked the question to him, but I'm the one who's flustering here. I cleared up my throat multiple times. "Uhm.. Appa.. We're just friends."

"Just friends?" Oh my goodness.. What have gotten to my dad lately? I looked at Jungkook who's rubbing his neck. I grabbed my dad's arm and dragged him to the kitchen. "Really appa?" I raised my voice a bit, but in half whisper. "What? Aren't you two in a relationship?" He asked me back. How am I going to tell him? I haven't told him about Minhyuk yet.

My dad and Jungkook talking at the living room while me picking up the phone calls. It's from my mom.

"Omma, appa is here." -Me

"Jinjja?? Okay dear. I'll be home soon. Have you eat already?" -Omma

"Yes. I've cook so much and.. And.." -Me

Damn it! I almost mentioned Jungkook!

"And?" -Mom

"And I the ingredients almost out. Ehehe.." -Me

"Huh. Okay then. At least you already eat. How about appa?" -Omma

"He already eat too. Don't worry." -Me

"Ne. I'm coming home now." -Omma

"Alright then. Be careful! Annyeong~" -Me

I hung up the phone and sigh. I leaned against the wall, and glanced at my dad chatting happily with Jungkook. I drew a smile on my lips, seeing both them really close together.

"Okay then, Mr Jung. I need to go now. Hope we can meet again." I went to the living room when they both done with their conversation. "I wish you could stay here a little longer. Haha.." I chuckles at my dad's joke.

I watched him leaving our yard until he disappeared from my sight through the window. "Such a nice boy." I nodded when my dad expressed his thoughts about Jungkook.

I turned around and stared at him. "Appa, don't ever tell omma about Jungkook." I warned my dad. "What? Why?" He frowned.

"Let me be the one who tells her when the time comes."

To be continued..

----------------------------------------

Author:

End of chapter twelve! I have to charge my phone now. I will be back as soon my phone fully charged. What do you think about my story so far? I hope you understand the story line. 😂 Don't forget to tell me about it. Sorry for any mistakes that you find here. Gotta go! See you on next chapter! Annyeong~ 👋😄✋👍👉👉