Chapter 1

[Gee Hye's POV]

I always wake up early in the morning when it times for school. Sometimes, I even woke up earlier before my alarm ringing. I love school. And you know why I love school? It's because when I go to school, I will meet my 'prince' and his name his Jeon Jungkook. Haah.. Even mentioned his name making me blushed. ^_^

Yup! He's been my crush since he moved here and I totally fall in love with him. I think he's my love at first sight. My heart always pumped really fast whenever I saw him. His smile, oh.. His smile literally killed and healed my heart. That's why he's my prince.

Oh right! I've got school to catch on. We'll be right back~

[30 minutes later]

I brushed and fixing my hair neatly then my spectacles. I have to look good for my prince. Hihi~ Hair? Check! Uniform? Check! Books? Check! Now, I'm ready for school.

I walked downstairs and find my mom preparing the breakfast, as usual. I put my school bag down then sit on the dining chair. I looked at my mom and we both exchange smiles to each other.

"Good morning, omma!" I greeted her as I reached out for a pair of chopsticks inside a container at the edge of the dining table. The best way to begin my day is eating breakfast of my own mom's hand-made food. I love you, omma!

"Good morning, beautiful." My mom greeted me back. I smiled in shyness when she said that 'beautiful' word. I fixed my spectacles then continued on eating.

While I'm eating in peace, suddenly Jungkook's image flashing through my mind again. I smiled everytime I think about him. I also blushed when an image of him smiling flashed in my mind. And, I didn't realize that my mom was staring at me.

"Aigoo, aigoo.. Why are you suddenly smiling? Thinking about someone perhaps?" Ohmo.. My mom starts with her question again. "Nothing." I answered, tried to focus on eating. My goodness.. These dumplings are delicious!

"I smelled something fishy behind your smile, Hye Sang. Tell me, do you have any boyfriend?" I chocked myself when I heard that unexpected question from her. I coughed insistently.

"I *cough* don't have any *cough* boyfriend!" I said, in between the cough. She chuckled happily while me suffering after she shoots me with that question.

"Well, if you have no boyfriend, maybe someone you like?" Suddenly she chuckled before she continues. "Don't tell me it's that boy all over again."

"Who? Park Hyunshik? Huh.. Omma, that's really long time ago. I was still an idiot that time.." I still remember my old crush, Park Hyunshik who's three years older than me. I confessed to him through a note that I wrote but somehow, I forgot about it and accidently hand in my exercise book together with my confession note. My teacher found it and read it out loud and the whole classmates laughed at me. Since then, I learnt my lesson. DO NOT CONFESS BY WRITING ON A NOTE..

"Well then, tell me about the boy who making you smiled like you did just now.." She placed her elbow on the table, waiting for me to expose my secret prince. Welp, I don't have any other choice. "Well, ehem.. Uh.. His name, is, J-Jeon Jungkook.."

"Jeon Jungkook? Hm.. What a nice name. I bet he's as good as his name. Can you bring him home and introduced him to me?" I don't know where my mom at right now. I shouldn't have smiled in front of her. ~_~

"Okay omma! I will be late if you keep asking with that question so annyeong!" I cleared up the table quickly and picking up my school bag. Then I went towards the front door and put on my shoes.

(At school)

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty!" I woke Jihyo up. Her body jolted when I patted her desk really hard. I knew she's up to something until last night. Well, that's so her for sure. I shook my head when she stared at me with her red eyes.

"Oh?! Gee Hye? Good~ ugh.. morning too.." She yawned and stretched out. That's how she always greeted me back. I put my bag on my desk and sit right next to her. I heaved out a sigh as I'm so tired climbing this two stories building.

"What's with the sigh, Gee Hye? Was there something bothers you lately?"

I sighed again. "There is. The stairs were killing me~" Our classmates began filling up the classroom. But I don't pay attention to them as usuall. "Yah! The stairs are really good for you, Gee Hye. Plus, stairs can burn your extra calories.." Jihyo nagged at me with her useful 'advice' all over again.

"Jihyo-yah, I don't want to burn anything. I love my fats." I striked back her words. I admit that I'm a bit fat but nothing makes me more happier than foods. Besides, even Meghan Trainor's All About That Bass lyrics said 'don't worry about your size'. So??

"I don't care about your fats. I just worried about your health." She stood up and walking out the classroom. Heh! I know she's sulking. Okay, Jihyo.. I know that you love me. I will change.. But not now. 😏 Welp! I better find her before our learning lesson begins.

"Jihy~ ohmo!!"

How stupid I'm for storming out the class in such reckless and now I'm paying the price. I just got hit by someone and I hurted my head and my right arm. I'm glad that I didn't stumble.

"You okay?"

I overheard a familiar male voice from my right side. While my hand still rubbing my head, I spun my head around. There I saw my prince flawlessly standing right in front of me. My heart pumps really, really fast cause I never saw him this close to me. And he even talked to me. Like, aaahhh!!!!!

"I-I'm okay. J-Jungkook-sshi.." I hate myself for stuttering. I glanced at him again and find out that HE'S. SMILING. AT. ME. My cheecks were burning, butterflies fluttered everywhere in my stomach and don't ask how's my heart doing.

"Huh.. Such a relief. I thought that you were hurt. I'm sorry.." He apologized to me with his manly voice and it's very sweet. Aww.. Don't be sorry, Jungkook. I don't care when I get hurted by you. I think I'm blushing all over again..

"Ah.. D-don't be! It's my fault anyway.." I rubbed my arm. Because I'm stuttered!! I changed the direction of my sight behind him cause I'm too shy to make an eye contact with him. Then, I saw my teacher who suppose to teach us heading towards our class. I sighed.

"Well, I better get going. See you again next time.." He suddenly voiced. I glanced at him as he flashes his smile for the last time before he walk off. My eyes followed him as he walking pass. I just talked to my prince for the first time.

"Gee Hye! Gee Hye!! Yah, Jung Hye Sang!!!" I started when I overheard somebody calling my name. I spin my body around and saw Jihyo already inside the class, gesturing me to enter the class. I take a look at him for the last time before entering the class.

To be continued..

----------------------------------------

Wow.. This is really daebak! It's really long. Haha.. That's because this is a long story, not a short story. I think I will write and publish as many chapters as I could. Okay, write soon!! 🙌🙋🙆