Chapter 10

[Gee Hye's POV]

I can't believe I just met him. He'd.. Change so much. Well, maybe that's because he used to be a trainee and successfully become an idol. I admit that he still looks attractive, but now he even more. Ugh.. What am I thinking? Just focus on Minhyuk, Gee Hye!

"Since when you and that Jungkook boy knew each other?" Minhyuk's question brought me back to reality. "Uh? Oh.. Uhm, we went to the same high school before I transferred. And met you." I didn't told him that I used to date Jungkook. I looked at him and smile, hoping that he won't asked again before we go any further. "Oh.. I see. Uhm, do you, perhaps, had anything with him before?"

Are you kidding me? Now I'm flustered. How am I suppose to answer that?? "Well.." I cleared up my throat. "I used to, but it's not real. Not too serious." I hope he gets it. "Not real huh? But you used to date him!" I frowned and my mouth open really wide. "Oppa! Would you stop it? It's not real, okay? You and me are REAL!" I crossed my arms. I glared at him as he laughed. Ugh. I'm so annoyed. (-_-)

"Okay, okay! I'm glad that you don't really have a thing with him." He wrapped his arms around neck. I'm still sulking here! "Aww.. Are you mad at me?" His voice tickles my ear. "Get out of here." I pretend like I was mad. Suddenly, he blows at my left ear, which makes my head jolted. "Yah Park Minhyuk!!"

[Jungkook's POV]

I excuse myself to buy some snacks. I lied. I actually excuse myself to follow her. She seems so happy with that guy. Should I be happy too? But I can't bear it because it hurts seeing her happy, with some other guy. I still can't get over her.

Yes. I already fall for her.

Now I know why I can't find any girls that can fill the vacancy in my heart. I think, my heart was meant for her. But, what about her? Is there any space in her heart that can fill mine?

I stop following them when they both get in a car. Hm.. That must be his car. I watched them until the car lost from my sight. I heave out a deep sigh.

She already owned to someone. Let's just go back. It's no use anyway.

Suddenly, I stopped myself from walking. And my heart start beating really fast. What if there's still a space for me in her heart? And what if, she still have feelings for me?

[Gee Hye's POV]

I put on the seatbelt, and heave out a sigh. I leaned my head back and close my eyes. "Tired already?" I overheard Minhyuk's voice and shook my head. I force myself to smile. "Do I look like I'm tired to you? We still have two more places to go." I mumbled, still with my eyes close. I squinted my eyes a bit when I heard him chuckling.

"You look like one to me. And I'm bringing you home." I snorted. Minhyuk oppa may be kind, but he sometimes, his kindness is way too much. He can't even bare to see me tired, not even a little. "Oppa, you just ruined our date." I complaint. "But I don't want to see you ruined." I stared at him and let out an awkward laugh.

He pulled over the car as we finally arrived in front of my house. I sighed, and gave him a stare again. He looked at me with his innocent face. "Go and take a rest, Gee Hye. We'll talk later on the phone. Okay?" He instructed me. "Oppa, I'm sorry if our date ended earlier." I apologized to him. He suddenly leaned over and pecked my lips. I was frozed by his sudden action. He smiled at me. "I love you."

I tried to hide my shyness away. I open the door, and before I stepped out, I looked at him and smile. "I love you too." I said, and finally closed the door. I watched him leave until his car was out of my sight. I sigh, and looked up to the sky. I took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. I just said that I love him, but do I really mean it?

I made my steps to the front door. I hit the doorbell, and waited for my mom to open the door. Three minutes later, the doorknob finally twisted. I drew a smile on my lips. "Hye Sang! I'm surprise to see you went home early today. What happen? Did you two fight?" I frowned. "Omma, can't you just at least let me in?" My mom finally make a way for me. I walked through the door and plopped myself on the sofa.

"Omma, I was a bit tired, so Minhyuk oppa insist to send me home. That's what happen." I explained. My mom shrugged. She sit right next to me and switch on the television. We both watching tv until a doorbell sound echoed through the room. My mom and I exchange looks, and laughed together as we both frowned at the same time. "I'll go and check out who it is." I nodded and continued on watching.

"Hye Sang-ah, look who's here." I overheard my mom talking to me. As I turned around, I stood up and gasped to the person.

"Jung Hye Sang!"

To be continued..

----------------------------------------

Author:

I can't believe it's Chapter 10 already. If I had more ideas and imagines, I will surely write until Chapter 20. But if I don't, I will write until I could. Hehe.. Next chapter will be publish, after I taking a nap. *Suga feels* Byee~ ✋😆😄😁😴