Chapter 4

[Author's POV]

"Jihyo-yah, why are people keep staring at us??"

"Staring at you, actually. Cause you dated your crush."

"Aish! Stop it~"

"Hihi~"

Everywhere Gee Hye would go, the girl students always gave her a stare and whispers to themselves. Sometimes, they making fun of her because of her size. Jihyo and Gee Hye finally arrived at their classroom. As soon as they sit at their own desk, a group of girls, their own classmates purposely sat near them and began insulting her.

"Hey look, it's Hye Sang the giant. I wonder where Jungkook oppa is?"

"Yeah. Poor Jungkook oppa. I don't know why he chose her while in our school had tons of girls that would fit with him."

"Nah.. I don't think he would chose him. Maybe it's just a game. You know, he and his friends really love challenging each other."

"Yeah, or maybe he'd just pitied her for never had a boyfriend in her life because of her, W.E.I.G.H.T.."

"AHAHAHA!!"

Gee Hye who can hear them clearly bowed her head down. "Is it illegal to be with someone that I love? Physical appearance doesn't matter when a couple love each other. I know Jungkook love me as much as I do. And I know that he's not faking it." She thought. She glanced at Jihyo then lifted her head up as Jihyo seems mad after their classmates teased and insulted her bestfriend.

"Yah! Have you people washed your mouth proper lately?! Who taught you people to talk like that?! Say sorry to her right now~" Jihyo yelled at the girls. Gee Hye placed her hand onto her shoulder as she was about to stand up.

"Jihyo-ah, stop it. Let them be. You can't make them shut their mouth up." Gee Hye manage to calm her down. "You know what, Jungkook ask me to meet him at our school's rooftop garden. He said there's something that he wants to tell me." Gee Hye changed their topics as she tries to forget about what the girls had said earlier. Jihyo suddenly brighten up and her personalities change really quick.

"Really?? Woah.. I bet he wants to spend time with you. You're so lucky." She patted softly at Gee Hye's shoulder which make Gee Hye annoyed. Jihyo laughed when Gee Hye pushed away her hand. They totally forgot about their classmates that insulting her.

*kring* The last school bell that every students were waiting for finally rang. The classroom getting noisy as they getting ready to go home. Jihyo and Gee Hye quickly walked outside the classroom as they trying to avoid the girls with their bad mouth.

Both of them walking towards the place where Jungkook as Gee Hye to meet him. They both finally arrived at the bottom of the stairs.

"Are you sure you don't want me to keep you company?" Jihyo asked her. Gee Hye nodded and smiled at her telling her that she not to worry about. "I'm pretty sure, Jihyo. Maybe he'd something important to tell me." She shrugged a bit.

"Okay. I'll be waiting outside. Have fun!"

Gee Hye made her steps to the rooftop, ready to meet her prince.

[Meanwhile..]

"Shh!! She's coming! She's coming!"

"Guys! Get into position and don't let her know that we're here!"

"Ooh.. I hope it will be good! Hihi~"

Gee Hye opened the door and found Jungkook who's gazing the view. She slowly closed the door and began approaching him.

"Hi Jungkook! Sorry for making you waiting." She greeted him. Jungkook changed his sight towards Gee Hye. He smiled.

"Nah, that's okay. The breathtaking view here stole my bored away."

"So, why are you asking me to meet up here? Is there anything important that you want to talk about?"

Jungkook glanced at the corner of the place, making sure that his members are watching as he about to break up with her.

"I want to break up." He said in just one breath and straightforward. Gee Hye literally shock and puzzled by Jungkook's statement. "Y-you want to break up, with me? Why??" She asked.

"Because I won."

"What do you mean, you 'won'? I don't understand."

"It's just a challenge, Hye Sang. I did it because I manage to ask you out and be my girlfriend so I'm breaking up with you because I won." He explained with his earthy face.

Gee Hye's emotions and feelings exploded in her mind and in her heart. She couldn't hold it and finally burst into tears. Jungkook seems restless as he saw her crying but he still want to keep it cool because the other members were watching their drama. He juat only stood in silence and letting her crying.

"How could you do this to me, Jungkook. I liked you for so long and I even trust you and thought that you also shared the same feelings as I am." After minutes went by, she wiped off her tears and stared at him with her eyes still red. "But you're just like any other boys. If I know that it was just a game, I wouldn't have loving you with all my heart."

She turned around and walked away heading towards the door. As she twist the doorknob, she stopped and looked at him for the last time.

"I won't forget our memories together even though it's not real. I realize that actually nobody wants to be with me because I'm fat. If you wish that you don't want to see me again, then we won't. Goodbye, Jungkook. Thank you for everything."

She closed the door and headed downstairs. As she saw Jihyo who's smiling and waving at her, she immediately ran over and cried out loud on her shoulder.

Jungkook was speechless as Gee Hye's last goodbye struck his heart. He turned around and start kicking the air with no reason. "Ah! Whatever~" He mumbled.

"Woah.. Daebak!!" Jhope exclaimed as he getting out from his hiding place, followed by the others.

"You can be a pretty good actor, Kookie." Taehyung clapped his hand and acting like a professional.

"Our maknae finally proved himself as a champion and will be given free our own new brand clothes as the reward!" Namjoon proclaimed. The others cheered and messing around with him.

[Jungkook's POV]

These hyungs are really don't know where they at. Haha..

I finally 'free' from that girl but somehow, I felt weird. I felt like something had just missing in my life.

Nah.. No need to worry about. What's more important is, a lot hot girls will be waiting for me after this. Hihi..

But, to be honest, I never met any girl like Hye Sang. Her personalities were different from any other girls that I met despite with her size.

To be continued..

----------------------------------------

Author:

I'm so tired and sleepy. That's why this chapter seems messed up like my mind. It's boring and weird right? Well, I'll try to write a better chapter. No worries.. Heheh~ Write soon! 😄🙋😊