Chapter 16

[Gee Hye's POV]

I gulped. Why is he suddenly like this? And my heart suddenly beating really fast. He hugged me, for the first time in my whole life.

"Because?" I pushed him to finish his sentence.

"Because.. I.."

Suddenly, my phone vibrates and it non-stop vibrating. I sighed and pulled it out from my handbag. When looked at the caller ID, I went ugh.. I picked it up.

"Minhyuk, what do you want??" I dashed my voice at him. At the same time I felt sorry and guilty for cutting Jungkook off from continuing his words.

"I want you back."

What am I suppose to do? Minhyuk kept pleading for me to go back with him. He sounded really desperate, and I can't just kept doing this to him. I've known Minhyuk in such a long time, and my mom even approved him.

But, I can't let my heart being played all over again. I've had enough with these kind of things. No more falling into someone who didn't care how I feel.

"I'm so sorry, Minhyuk. I shouldn't do this to you. That's so not me." I apologize to him.

"I'm the one who should say sorry, Gee Hye. And I~"

"But we're not going back together ever again. And I forgive you. Have a great day. Annyeong~"

"W-What?? Gee Hye honey, please.. I'm not~"

I hung up the phone. There's no need to hear all his sweet words by the way. Even when we're going back together, I know he will cheating on me again. Heh! Typical Park Minhyuk.

"I'm so sorry, Jungkook. Now, you're saying?" I put my phone back in my handbag and focus on Jungkook. He broke into silence for a moment before he chuckled, in all of sudden.

"Ah! Nevermind. I forgot about it already. Heheh~"

I looked at him for a while. "Are you sure?" I raised my eyebrow. He rubbed the back of his neck and grinning. "Don't worry, I'll tell about it as soon as I remember."

I finally shrugged. But what he said earlier, sounds real that it could get butterflies in my stomach. He said he's here for me. What does that mean??

"You must be tired, confronting these problems. Let me get you home." His question brought me back to reality.

"Uhm.. Okay. If you say so. Eheheh~" I sheepishly laughed and gulped. Since he knew where I live, there's no need to show him where my house at.

We walked towards the nearest bus-stop. In all of sudden, he suddenly grab my hand and hold it firmly. My feelings were changing everytime he did that. I wonder if his grip had any other meaning behind it.

"Jungkook, are you sure you can take a bus ride to bring me home? I mean, you're famous and even an idol.."

"Nah. I can be whatever I want to be. Today, I chose to be a normal person." He cooly answered my question and pulled the frozen me into the bus as it arrived.

"Jungkook, you don't need to do this. Sending me home and stuff.." I stared right into his eyes as we both found a couple seats and the bus finally drove away. He just barely looked down so that both our eyes connected. I glanced at his lips forming into a smile. "I won't. Because all I need is~"

His sentence hanging all over again. Somehow, it makes me start wondering, what is he going to say actually? Is he playing with my mind, after he playing with my heart many years ago?

I just let my mind questioning myself until we both arrived at my house. We both stand in front of the door for a moment. I took out my phone to know what time is it. 6.35 pm. There were tons of text messages from Minhyuk. I will read them later. So I put back in my handbag. I glanced at him and barely looked around, trying to make things less awkward.

"So.." I cleared up my throat and gulped.

"So?" He stared at me while raising his eyebrow. I sheepishly smiled and intertwining my fingers at my back.

"Thanks again for everything, Jungkook. If you were not there, I don't really know what to do." I intermittenly looking at him and bowed my head frequently.

"Now I remember."

My body suddently jolted by his sudden spoken. I automatically tilt my head up and stared right into his eyes. "Of what?"

"My unfinished words earlier."

He suddenly came closer to me, which make me leaned back and took a step back. The next thing I knew, he holds both my hands and our face were just an inch close.

[Jungkook's POV]

"Thanks again for everything, Jungkook. If you were not there, I don't really know what to do."

What is she talking about? I only stay by her side. Heheh.. This girl.. Right! I have to tell her or else, she will fall into other hand.

"Now I remember." I said it, and she tilt up her head then giving me her looks which is enough beating my heart pretty fast.

"Of what?" She asked, and without any doubt, I answered.. "My unfinished words earlier."

I made my steps closer to her and quickly hold her hands as she leaned backward then pulled her towards me. Our face were really close, close enough to mesmerize her unique beauty.

"I love you, Hye Sang. This time, I said it with all my heart because my feelings for you is genuine. I want to be the first person who treasures your heart. I never find any girl like you, so I don't want to lose you all over again."

I finally said it. Her reaction was as I expected, except she her fingers suddenly intertwining with my fingers, which makes me smiling on the inside.

"Jungkook.."

I tucked her stranded hair behind her ear. "Yes?"

She suddenly smiled. Her smiles this time seems different from any other smile she had. Back then, when she smile it looks so sweet. But this time, her smile seems precious.

"You're the first person who broke my heart, and you're the last one who combined it back."

I don't know how long we've standing outside her house, but I don't really care. I'm almost there to make her mine. I wish I could tell how happy I am by her words.

"So?" I hold her hands really tight.

"So.."

To be continued..

----------------------------------------

Author:

Again with the cliffhanger. Hihi~ ✌ Next chapter will be publish again. Don't know what to say. Hehe.. How's my story so far? 💕😁😆👋 Annyeong~