Chapter 3

[Author's POV]

It is Saturday. Usually Gee Hye will wake up the last but this time, she wake up pretty early. She took a nice bath and getting ready for her 'date' with Jungkook. Butterflies fluttered everywhere in her stomach as she almost done with herself. She looked into the mirror, gazing her own chubby reflection. "Huh!~ You can do this, Gee Hye. Don't messed up, just do everything as we planned." She talked to her reflection and nodded in determination.

"Omma! Good morning!!" She ran downstairs and gave her mom a back hug at the living room. Her mom who's dusting off the sofa was surprised by her daughter's sudden action. She even surprised when she realized that Gee Hye woke up early during that weekend. "Ohmo!~ Good morning.? What had gotten into you lately? Are you sick or something??" She placed her palm onto Gee Hye's forehead. Gee Hye caught her hand as she was annoyed by her mom. "Omma! I'm fine~"

"Are you sure? You usually don't wake up this early so I'm afraid that you might catch a cold or had a fever." She expressed her worries. Gee Hye chuckles at her words. "Omma, I told you, I'm fine. Don't worry, I go for medical check-up if there's something wrong with me." She smiled and chuckles again when she saw her mom rolled her eyes away. Gee Hye's mom glanced at her daughter back and noticed that her daughter dressed up a bit fancy. "Going somewhere?" She asked in curiousity.

Her mom's question brought her nervous back. She gulped before answering. "Omma, actually, there's this boy in my school asking me out~" Her mom gasped so hard. "What? Tell me, who's that boy??" She put away the duster and starts paying attention to her daughter. "Okay.. Since you act like this, I will tell you.." Gee Hye frowned when she saw her mom acting like a gossip girl. Or woman. ('_')

"It's Jeon Jungkook."

Her mom nodded. "Oh.. Jeon Jungkook. I think he likes you. Do you like him?" She raised her eyebrow and let out a bit smirk towards Gee Hye. Gee Hye frowned even more seeing her mom's weird face expression. "Omma! What with your face?! It's creepy!" "Come on! Tell me!" Gee Hye finally gave up. "Okay, I do like him. Happy?" Her mom squealed in happiness.

"Aigoo.. My daughter finally had a boyfriend~"

Gee Hye opened her eyes really wide. "Omma, stop being ridiculous.." She walked to the front door, with her mom followed her from behind. Gee Hye put on her sandals. "Hye Sang-ah, send my regards to him, okay?" Gee Hye shook her head and heaved out a sigh. "I'll try, omma~"

(At a park)

[Gee Hye's POV]

"Where is he? He told me to wait for him here.." I mumbled, waiting for my prince to show up awhile wandering around like a crazy person. But at the same time, I'm nervous~

(30 minutes later)

I think I hurt my neck for looking at my left and my right. Hm.. I don't think he'll show up. Or maybe he didn't wish to see me. Well, I'm fat and nobody wants to be with a fat girl like me. I better go home now~

"Hye Sang-sshi!!"

I startled when I heard somebody calling my name. I turned around, and saw him running towards me. Huaa.. Look how flawless he runs. Ah! I can't control my feelings!! Don't worry, Jungkook! I'm not going anywhere. Hihi~ I tried to draw a smile on my lips even though it's really hard to stop myself from blushing. Yeay! You made it, Jungkook! Hehe~

"I'm sorry that I'm late. I have something to take care of so~" He brushed his hair back as he still panting. Andwae!! Don't do that Jungkook! You make me want to be your hair!!

"Ah! I-it's okay. It's not really that late. Heheh~" I don't care if he's late. It's worth a while. ^_^ "So, shall we? After you." He reached out his right hand and gestures me to walk first. He's a prince indeed.