1

"W-Where *cough* the *cough* fuck is *cough* my nebulizer?" Taeyeon groans while searching for his medicine for his asthma. He was now alone inside his old massive mansion that looks haunted, his looks may deceive but he was a century-old by now, he had broken horns that stop growing on his forehead but his handful hair covers the part so it was unnoticeable, there's a hidden story behind it although he was a demon he eats normal food of human. Reading novels was his only hobby for now since he used to live for a home study. Darkness engulfed the most part of his so-called home. He had a guardian that appears only at night, as the demon itself he had a power of fire, his guardian named Jessica was a fierce vampire that serves Kim for almost a century.

"Here." A cold familiar voice caught his attention as his beloved guardian throw the spray that he was looking for. She was gorgeous who loves to wear a fashionable black leather jacket and tight jeans with a pair of red stilettos as she carries her katana at the back.

"Thank you. By the way, where have you been?" Taeyeon questioned after he inhaled his medicine.

"Sleeping, is there something enjoyable and exciting other than my usual hobby? If you let us enjoy the world outside I could answer you different this time around but we're fucking hiding inside your smelly mansion for almost decades and feed me only a blood bag delivered by your mystery friend at night, duh?!" Jessica scoffed as she sat beside her young master who was comfortably sipping his black coffee, he really loves the smell.

"Oh, please just put away your coffee it arousing my nose and it made me puke by now." Jessica pinches her nose as she moves away from Taeyeon. The demon smirked and teasingly move the coffee in front of his beloved vampire but the figure flew at the ceiling upside down like a bat.

"I think you're right so yesterday I already enrolled us at the nearby university called SM Academy." The little demon said to make a frown on the vampire's face.

"Are you serious? We? Enrolling at your own university? A demon and a vampire? God, are you high on your drugs? I told you to stop drinking that stupid coffee!" The vampire barks.

"Oh, right I almost forgot that I owned it and supervise by my old trusted friend Mr. Lee Soo Man. Well, I think it's the best for us to warm up our ability maybe you've gotten rusty these days, vamp. I know that you're aware of them here in my own city to make a huge disaster for us so I suggested we both go outside to breathe some air and play with them, right?" Taeyeon teased and smirking at the frowning vampire at the ceiling.

"Says who, asthma boy and besides I could handle those legions by myself without your baby fire!" Jessica countered back as she turned her eyes into crimson red gesturing him to shut off.

"Okay I give up vamp, just tell me if you need my help when they finally marked your ass by their arrows." Taeyeon teased made her jumped into him but he swiftly ducked her counter attack and trapping Jessica underneath his small figure but with his unbelievable strength that could take down three skyscraper in one blow.

"Don't ever try to challenge me again guardian because I hate it." Taeyeon whispered and stares deeply at her crimson eyes before he leaned for a kiss that the vampire obliged.

A bright morning for the newly arrived combo who was standing infront of the SM Academy main gate, one who wears a huge black frame girl and baggy clothes while the other one wears a boyish outfit and wearing a baseball cap with a letter huge K written. They entered the campus and welcomed by whispers and murmuring from the student since they found the pair as a weird tandem that will become the new center of a bully but both couldn't care less and passed all of them with a shrugged.

"Welcome at SM Academy, I think you're the exchange student from San Francisco, right?" The receptionist greets them with a smile as they entered the principal's office and they nodded as they're both ushered inside Mr. Lee's room.

"Good morning girls." Mr. Lee greeted and offered the two guest to comfortably settled themselves.

"Good morning sir, I'm Krystal and she's my twin sister Yoona were the exchange student from States." The twins introduced and bowed before him.

"I'm Lee Soo Man, the head of SM Academy and welcome to our school, nice meeting you Krystal and Yoona-shi." The old man offered his hand but when he took Krystal's hand something electrifying flows to his nerves. Bad sign for the young master. The old man thought.

"I think we will enjoy our stay here Mr. Lee, thank you for welcoming us." Krystal said but her eyes were glistening in amusement that made the old man terrified.

"Your very welcome here girls."

AT SM LIBRARY

Peacefully sitting behind the huge shelves reading her favorite books about demons and angels or sometimes vampires and werewolves, Hwang Miyoung, a native korean from Jejudo and dedicated scholar of SM Academy, she was a geek and bullied by students all time but she was accustomed by the traditions of a rich and arrogant kid like them and she sees them more like monsters compared to the mythical creatures from the books she'd read, the human was more worst than them she thought.

"I finally found you Hwang Miyoung, geez it took me hours looking for you." Sooyoung, her guy friend that loves eating, he was also a geek, scaredy-cat, and rich but never he joined those some bullies and arrogant fellow. He was one of the centers of bully aside from Miyoung but at least their other friend Sunny can stand them and fights the bully since she was Mr. Lee's granddaughter but she never uses her authority against the students and remains civil instead.

"Geez, we've been friends for 3 years as if you never knew I always hanged out here for all of my life, Soo." Miyoung knocked his forehead earning a death glare from Sooyoung until Sunny arrives from nowhere, the short girl was sometimes mysterious for them.

"Did you hear about the newcomers? They we're gorgeous women and a short handsome pale guy that all admitted today by my pops." Sunny said dreamily as she closes her eyes with a creepy smile on her face made Sooyoung annoyed but Miyoung wasn't interested in them since she thought that it was yet another bully for her so she only politely joined Sunny to let herself dragged by her short friend to see those newcomers slash bullies.

"Oh my god, you saw that handsome midget beside that pale bitch looks like a weirdo, he's kinda cute right?" Sunny pointed towards Taeyeon who was standing not too far from them and surrounded by students who was cheering like some crazy fangirls and boys.

"I smell danger here." Jessica whispered at her master who seems to be cautious since they stepped inside the academy.

"They're just a piece of cake for me don't worry Sooyeon. Do you mind if called you by your korean name for a little change." Taeyeon grinned as his eyes scrutinizing every faces before his eyes caught Miyoung who looks uninterested to him unlike others who screaming like a mad person.

"You already call me so why asking for? You're getting bad at this midget." Jessica snort but seems the little demon was on his own world looking attentively at Miyoung.

"Yeah, it's bad to have some sort of what they've called love at first sight? I guess." Taeyeon said dreamily but his eyes never leave Miyoung's face.

"What?" Jessica dumbfoundedly said made Taeyeon snapped.

"Did I say something? C'mon, let's go and not waste our time here." Taeyeon said nonchalantly as he walked towards Miyoung's direction and purposely bumped his shoulder to her made electricity flows to his flipping stomach but he earned a sharp glare instead before the geek fully ignored him and continue to pass the students.

"She's a real beauty behind those frames."

To be continued.

*******************************

A/N: Exciting first chapter.

chocomint89xxxxx