As Taylor straightens up, she looks around at the unfamiliar area. This is definitely not her apartment. Karlie keeps a firm grip on her hand and begins pulling the blonde towards a flowery gate.

"Karlie, what are you doing?" She asks, wondering why Karlie didn't use her address.

Karlie giggles and pulls Taylor along with her up the steps as she pulls a set of keys from her pocket. "I live here silly."

Taylor rolls her eyes, holding in another laugh at Karlie's habit of stating the obvious. She figured this was Karlie's apartment, but she didn't know what to do. If they had gone back to her place like she planned, Taylor knew where everything was. She could make Karlie something to eat and get her to lay down.

She wanted to be able to take care of Karlie, but she wasn't sure if it would be right to stay under the circumstances. After all, she had never been to Karlie's apartment before. Would Karlie be okay with this if she hadn't been drinking?

"Are you just gonna stand out there or are you gonna come in and keep me company?"

Taylor's head snaps up, her face flushed as her eyes found the model.

Karlie stood with her arms crossed, leaning against the doorframe, smirking at Taylor. Karlie knew her comment would make the girl blush, and sure enough, even from where she stood, she could spot the unmistakable blush on Taylor's cheeks.

Shaking her head, Taylor slowly made her way up the steps to join Karlie. Her mind was running wild at this point, imagining every possible scenario for how this night could go. She recalled Martha's comment about Karlie behaving herself, and she didn't miss the not so subtle looks Martha and Gigi exchanged when she offered to take care of Karlie.

She would never try to take advantage of Karlie in this situation. Taylor just hoped the model didn't try to instigate anything. Maybe the alcohol would lower her inhibitions enough to make her act in a way that she normally wouldn't. As much as she liked Karlie, she cared too much about her to let anything happen that either of them may later regret.

"Hi there." Karlie said softly, smiling as Taylor finally met her in the doorway.

"Hi." Taylor replied, smiling shyly up at the model.

"After you m'lady." Karlie says proudly, bowing her head slightly and gesturing for Taylor to head into her house.

'Seriously? How are you always so cute?' Taylor thought, fighting the smile that was threatening to grow wider. "Why thank you kindly." Taylor replies with a bit of a southern accent before curtsying, chuckling as she then stepped into Karlie's apartment.

Karlie quietly shuts the door behind them, turning around to face Taylor. Karlie leaned back against the door, watching Taylor taking in her apartment. It was hard to focus on the girl with the alcohol still in her system. She could feel her head spinning and knew she was going to have a nasty hangover in the morning.

Taylor can't help but notice how many pictures Karlie has all over the place. Almost every open space on the walls is covered in pictures or art, and every piece of furniture; tables, bookshelves, ledges, are all lined with pictures.

The place is very warm and inviting, even with the art pieces and the edgy décor. It's very much Karlie. Taylor turns around to find Karlie's glazed over eyes on her. "Nice place you got here." She says quietly with a smile.

"Thank you." Karlie replies, pushing herself off the door, stepping closer to Taylor. "Maybe I'll give you a private tour sometime."

Taylor's eyes widen in surprise, completely surprised by the suggestiveness of the comment as she continued looking at the model. Karlie smirks at her, flashing a flirty wink before turning away, leaving a slightly flustered Taylor behind.