"McKinnon," he nods back, smirking.

     I sigh lowering myself on the other end of the couch, as Remus and Peter claim the other two armchairs. "Black, so help me," Marlene spits.

     "Yeah, yeah," Sirius says impatiently, waving his hand. "You'll hex me. We know. Is Lily a virgin?"

     Marlene jerks back in shock from the question. "What?" She demands.

     "Is...Lily...a...virgin?" Sirius says slowly, as if he is speaking to a child.

     "I'm not going to tell you that," Marlene says exasperated, crossing her arms.

    "Please, Mar," he says, sticking his lip out and throwing his eyelashes back to reveal big, grey eyes. I roll my eyes at him. This is his "signature move" to get girls to give him what he wants.

    Marlene, even though obviously flustered, rolls her eyes. "No!"

    "Come on, Marlene, just answer!" He shouts, losing his composure.

    "No!" she refuses, stubbornly. "I'm not telling her business like that! If you want to know so badly, ask her yourself!"

    "Ugh! You're no use!" he pouts, crossing his arms and looking into the fire. I look away from the old married couple, and my eyes land on Lily. Her gaze is blank, and her eyes are slightly red. She's been crying. I feel a lurch in my stomach, as I fight the urge to ask what's wrong.

     "Hello, Lily," says Remus looking up with an amused expression on his face.

     "Hey," she answers, not sounding like herself. "Were you guys talking about me?"

    "No!" Sirius answers too quickly.

    "Sirius wants to know if you're a virgin," Marlene says, exposing Sirius. Marlene pulls Lily down to sit in between us. I eye her wanting nothing more than to know what is wrong. I sit on my hands to keep from reaching out and wrapping my arms around her.

     "So, Red, tell us, virgin or not a virgin?" Sirius asks bluntly. I hold my breath, waiting for her answer.

     "Why the sudden interest in my sex life, Black?" She demands, sounding more like herself. Come on, Lily, please answer.

     "I'm a curious person," he answers, shrugging. He throws me a wink when the girls aren't looking, which I return with a glare.

     "Only way I'm telling is if everybody tells," she gestures around the room.

     "Deal!" Sirius exclaims. "And to make things a little more interesting- if you're a virgin, you have to say who your first kiss was, and if you're not a virgin, you have to say who you lost it to!"

     Everyone in the circle looks at each other to see if everyone else is going along, before nodding. "Marlene, you first!" Sirius exclaims, pointing his finger at her dramatically.

     She blushes and says, "Not a virgin. Amos Diggory, fifth year." Sirius whistles and I let out a whoop, as Lily begins to laugh.

     "Stop laughing! You already knew this!" Marlene grabs a pillow and begins to hit Lily with it.

     "I know," she continues to laugh. "But it gets more and more ridiculous every time you say it!"

     "I hate you!" she says, still hitting her with a pillow, but she beings to laugh too.

     "Moony? Indulge us please," Sirius continues.

     Remus looks around at all of us and sighs. "Virgin, but my first kiss was in fifth year with Alice Prewett."