Chapter 39

Nikki's pov:

Sunday

  I'm in my locker getting ready for Brie's match, just about when I'm finish I heard a knock on the door. Once again I'm not surprise of the men in front of me... Paul.

Paul: Nicole how are we?

N: Go fuck yourself!

Paul: Aggressive are we, I came by to see what are doing with leaving the company.

N: Whatever it takes for everyone to hate me. Look I have to go to  attend my sister match, your welcome to watch.

Paul: Wait just one more thing, your coming with me tonight, don't  worry about your things. My guys are packing it up for you.

  I rolled my eyes as grab my cap and walk out of my locker room. In case your wondering Randy is not really talking to me. He hangs out with the guys and he try to stay away from me, but I don't blame him. Before I go to the gorilla, I decided to look for Randy for one last talk. I found him at catering with Dean and John.

N: Hey Randy

R: Nicole

N: Can I talk to you alone.

R:... Okay.

  We just walk to an empty hallway, hardly anyone is walking around. It was silent between us for a few seconds, so I decided to speak first.

N: So I understand that your not talking to me.

R:...

N: Okay the silent treatment still continues, but I don't blame you. Look I just want to let you know after tonight... I'm really really sorry for whatever you might feel. You'll probably want to know why? But I'll explain tomorrow and you'll hate me for what I would say. Before I go to the gorilla I just want to say this to your face, looking...

  He wasn't looking at me, so I left his chin up to look at me in the eyes.

N: Looking into your eyes saying, I love you and no one can break my love for you.

  He didn't respond back, so I just gave him a kiss on the cheek and left for the gorilla. Tears began to come down my face and my heart began to break. I wipe the tears away before I got to my sister.

B: Hey Nikki, I'm so glad your here. This is one of the biggest match of my carrier and I'm glad to share it with you.

  I smile at her and my heart is literally broken at this point. I gave her one last hug before I betray her, causing her to hate me.

12 minutes later  

  It's close to the end of the match and I have to do something now. When Brie was out of the ring for kicking Hunter off the ropes, so I crawl into the ring standing in front of Stephanie. She look up at me and beg me not to do anything to her as she crawl backward. But she stop when Brie got back in, she stood up looking at us both not to hurt her.

   I grab her wrist, move her out of the way, and hit Brie with a forearm. I look at the crowd and all had surprise look on their face, some were doing the yes movement. I help Steph to her feet and got out of the ring, looking at my sister getting pin. As I began to walk up the rape looking at the ring where Brie with a still body. My eyes began to get watery, so I turn around and went backstage.

   I hurry up and ran to my locker room as I went through the hall people were giving me a death glare. Well at least I accomplish them hating me. When I got to my locker room my eyes surprise me on the figure before me.

Brock: Wow I'm impress on what you did to your sister... Your not going to welcome me back my love.

  At first my body couldn't move, until my senses  kick in. I walk up to Brock, give him a hug, and a kiss on the check.

N: Welcome back my champion

Brock: Very wise words, now lets get out of here.

N: I need to change my clothes.

Brock: You can change on the bus. Now lets go!

N: Fine

  He grab my hand and we walk out of my locker room. As we were walking down the hallway, all of the backstage people had a surprise look on their faces. We finally made our way outside of the arena where in front was a bus. I got on and Paul was sitting down on his laptop typing typing a way. Brock sat down on the coach and drag me down with him.

Randy's pov:

  I couldn't believe what I saw, Nicole just cause Brie her match. I start to head to her locker room, but when I got there the room was empty. She must be on the bus already, on my way out I bump into Brie.

B: Randy where is my sister?

R: She might be on my bus cause she not in her locker room.

B: Good cause I have to talk to her.

   We head to my bus outside of the parking lot, another bus was leaving in front of the arena. I open the door to, once it open Brie ran in.

B: NIKKI... NIKKI WHERE ARE YOU?

  We look all over in my bus, Nicole and her things are gone.