Chapter 27

Paige's pov:
It's been like 45 minutes since Nikki went in. I was on the phone with Alicia until I saw Nikki came out. She looks upset, she was holding on her left side of her cheek.

P: Hang on foxy Nikki came out

A: I wonder why she was there?

P: I know right...

When Nicole was going to her ranger she saw me. Next thing I notice she was walking over to me.

P: Hey I have to call you back Nikki saw me.

A: Okay bye

P: Bye

I put my phone away and I heard a tap on my window. I look back up and Nikki was there and she was singling me to row down my window. Now I have no idea what to do what so ever. I could drive away, but she would keep calling me. Then she'll confront me at work I could hide, but those Bella's know how to find the person their looking for.

Well better face the music right? So I roll down the window and I could see her left side of her cheek is red.

N: Paige?!?!

P: Nicole hey what are you doing here?

N: Umm I think the question is why are you here?

P: Oh umm going to talk to a friend here.

N: Really who?

P: Oh you know the tall men in black uniform.

N: Paige most of those guys are tall and all wearing black uniforms.

P: Yeah that one.

N: Paige where you spying on me?

P: Umm would you be mad if I said yes?

N: Maybe, maybe not

P: Okay yes and no I wasn't spying on you.

N: Paige that's not answer.

P: Fine okay Nicole I was spying on you. But I want to know why are here where Brock is?

N: I was trying to see if I can get Brock to understand why he's in their.

P: Nikki nothing is going to change that man's mine. No matter what he'll always be the same.

N: I just want him to understand so he can stop doing these things.

At this point tears started comeing down her cheeks. I got out and hug her.

P: It's okay pumpkin it's okay.

N: But why why come he can't let go of me?

P: I have no idea, all I just think is that he crazy as hell.

She laugh a bit, well at lease I'm bringing up her mood. We gave each other hugs said our byes and left.

Friday Stephanie & Hunters office
Steph's pov:
H: Steph their here?

S: All of them?

H: Yeah, but Brian cause he's at the hospital

S: Okay then lets go then.

Hunter and I walk into the lobby and see everyone, but Daniel there. They all had a confused look on their faces.

S: Now I bet you all are wondering why your here?

H: The thing is we just want to know what happen that night with Brock. So this is how where going to do it. Brie you'll come with me to my office and Nikki go with Steph.