Chapter 23

Nikki's pov:

Paige and I reached the hospital the first thing I wanted to do was check on my sister and Bryan. But Paige wanted to get my arm check now I didn't want to wait that long to see my sister and my brother-in-law, but then she literally drag me.

P: Hello I have a friend who got cut in her right arm and we just want to check it in case of an affection... How long will she be out of work because umm she's a wrestler?

Lady at Desk: Your Paige and your Nikki Bella from wwe.

P: Yes we are your a fan umm... Ann

A: Yeah I watch it every time it come, I even went wrestlmania 31 and love you guys match.

N: Awe thank you.

P: Anyway how long is the wait?

A: Umm their is only one person in front of you, so it shouldn't be that long.

P: Thank you.

A: Can I have you guys picture and autographs.

N: Sure anything for a fan.

She stood up and we took a couple of selfie and we gave her our autographs. We went into the waiting room and there was this cute little boy there with his dad.

LB: Daddy those ladies are from a tv.

Dad: What Tommy?

T: Those two ladies are from tv. One on the right screams and on the left has another girl that looks like her.

Dad: Tommy is grandma letting you watch wrestling with her?

T: Maybe

Dad: I need to speak with your grandma when we get back home.

Now I know its not right to look, but the dad was I don't know how to explain how he was. The little boy was still looking at me and Paige, he a sad look. It breaks my heart to see kids that are sad. So I stood up and so does Paige.

P: Hey what's wrong?

N: Lets go lift that little boy sprit up.

Paige and I walk over to the little and he was getting a little happy.

N: Hi there

T: Hiiii

Dad: Oh I'm sorry if my son was making you ladies uncomfortable.

P: Oh no worries you son is just too cutie.

N: And I heard your a wrestling fan?

T: Yeah

N: Would you like it if we took some pictures with you?

T: Yes please

P: Awe just cutie

Paige and I sat next to the little boy and the dad stood up and took our pictures. Once he took our picture the nurse came out and called Tommy's name. We gave Tommy a hug and he left with his dads to where the nurse was at.

P: That's what I like about you.

N: What do you mean?

P: The way you are with the fans especially the little ones.

N: Hey that's the one thing I love being a diva.

Nurse: Stephanie

N: That's me

P: Wait your real name is Stephanie? I thought it was a Nicole?

N: Nicole is my middle name, Stephanie is my first name.

P: Wow a year I've been here and I'm just now hearing about this.

N: I thought you knew this.

P: No

N: Well my full name is Stephanie Nicole Colace Garcia. Happy now?

P: A little bit.

N: Come on you drag me down to this side of the hospital to get my arm check so lets go!

Now I was the one how was dragging Paige. We got into the room the doctor came in took out the stiches and check my cut.

D: Okay its not effected by the way

P: Thank god

D: But...

P: But what else could be there.

D: It might take her awhile for her to get back into the ring.

P: WHAT?!?!

D: The cut went though only the first and second layer of her skin. That's why there was so much blood. If it went though that last layer she probably would be in a bed right now. But it didn't so, I'm going to stich you right back up. But your arms will be wrap up.

N: But can I go by the ring like. When my sister is fighting I can be by her side.

D: No I'm sorry, I do watch wwe with my kids. And I see action still happens outside of the ring.

N: But I'm in a love storyline with one of the other superstars.

D: Well... Okay just don't get into anything that deals with you on the ground or standing on someone. If that third layer ripes you'll be out for a year and a half, buy again it depends what bacteria got into your skin or is in effected.

N: Okay

D: Oh before I go can I have a picture for my kids.

P: Sure.

I have to I'm sad and mad right now, cause I won't be fighting. I really want that divas championship. But hey everything happens for reason right?... Right?

A/n: Sorry guys if this chapter sucks, but I'am brain dead. I had testing all week at school. So I spent most the time studying. I promis I'll update both books with 3 chapters to make up for you guys. So see us soon.