Chapter 17

Nikki's pov:
Finally Dean taged in Randy, Luck was still trying to crawl to Bronstromen. But Randy grab Luck by the hair and pull him back into the certain of ring. He just started punching him over and over again.
Rand then put Luck on the second rope holding his head. He looked at me, smiled, DDT Luck.

R: YOU LIKE THAT NIKKI? YOU LIKE THAT HUH?

J: Woah trying to start something with you Nikki?

N: You know he could of won the match by now. If he didn't ask me that question.

Byron: Well looks like he's about to finish this.

I look back at the ring and I see that Luck is try to get his blance. Randy is behide him and I think he's about to do a RKO. Once Luck turn around Randy RKO's him.

T: RKO by Randy Orton.

Randy rolls Luck over and pins him.
1... 2... 3.

DING DING

J: They won Randy, Dean, and Roman beat the Wyatts.

I got up from my seat and started to walk out of ring. When I got to one side of the ring. Bray, Luck, and Bronstruman were standing in front of me.

Bray: [laughs] Get her!

Bronstroman grab me and put me on his shoulder. Then he whisper into my ear.

Bronstroman: Don't worry its for you and Randy's storyline.

After he said that I started screaming and kicking.

N: LET ME GO! I HAVE NOTHING TO DEAL WITH YOU GUYS.

I look up and I see Roman jump on Bray. Bonstroman then put me down. When he turn around Randy jump on him and started throwing punches. I went into the ring so I won't get hurt.

Then I don't see Luck, but Dean is down. All sudden I felt like I bump into a wall behide me. I turn around,and Luck is right there. He gives me that werid I look that he does. In wwe we the divas aren't suppose to have physical contact with the superstars. But hey I'm fearless Nikki, I can't be scared of the Wyatts. So I go for a low blow to Luck. Once he got on his knees I whisper into his ear.

N: Sorry about that.

L: I was hoping you go for slap.

N: Whoops.

I grab Luck by the head and hit it to tue ring. Then I kicked him out of the ring. Next thing I felt someone put there hands on my shoulder. I turn and about to punch Bray or Bronstroman. But it was Randy.

R: Woah.

N: Oh sorry.

R: You okay?

N: Yeah... Thanks.

R: No problem.

Randy then reached his hand out. I looked at it and back at him. I shook his hand and gave him a quick hug. We heard people cheering or saying awe. I pulled away and see Dean and Roman giveing us smirks and that awe look. I went over to them and hug them both and left the ring.

Randy's pov:
We just got done with our match. I was in the locker with the guys. Getting my things ready to leave. When I was done packing I turn around and see all the guys looking at me.

R: What?

J: Aren't you going to leave and go tell Nicole.

M: You did say after you guys match.

I was about to answer back and Triple H came in and guys went back to their things.

HHH: Hey Randy! Vince saw you guys match.