Chapter 25

Hour Before Nikki Comes Home

Randy's pov:
Nikki left 30 minutes ago to the hospital I was just waiting around the house waiting for. Then I heard the doorbell I thought it was Nikki, but it was... Dolph

R: Dolph?!?!

Dolph: Hey Randy

R: What are you doing here?

Dolph: Randy can I ask yo something?

R: Sure what is it?

Dolph: Umm can I come inside?

R: Oh yeah sure, come in.

Dolph came in and made his way towards the kitchen. He sat in the counter and I sat across from, I don't know what is going on with Dolph and he is here. Just by looking at he looks like he's hiding something and has a guilty look on his face as well.

R: Do you want anything to drink?

Dolph: Umm beer I guess

R: Okay

I went towards the frigid go Dolph a beer and I got myself a bottle of water. As I was getting the beer and water, I can hear Dolph whispering to himself. Now I can't make out what he's saying, when I turn around he was holding his hand together. It kind of looks like he was praying, but he wasn't because when I sat the beer on the counter he shut his head up. Fool didn't bother to say Jesus name amen after that.

R: Here you go

Dolph: Thanks

R: So whats up?

Dolph: What do you mean?

R: I mean why are you here?

Dolph: To check on you... I heard what happen at Brock's house... Want to make sure your okay... I guess

R: You guess?

Dolph: Yeah I guess

R: Dolph are you okay man?

Dolph: Hmm?

R: Man I can tell something is bothering you. Come on you can tell me anything just let it out!

Dolph: Really?

R: Yeah just tell me

Dolph: Okay umm...There's this girl at work who I really like since I first laid eyes on her.

R: Really who is it?

Dolph: I can't say

R: Why?

Dolph: She's with someone and I'm really close to the person she's with. Once I heard that he loves her, I knew I would have to fight for her heart.

R: Wait so friends with her boyfriend?

Dolph: Yeah and you know him too, so does Dean, John, Make, and Roman.

R: Did he wrestle last night?

Dolph: Yeah in fact he was on the bus with us

R: He was... Wait...

Okay there was only 6 of us on that bus okay lets see, John is not dating, Roman is married, Mark is married, and Dean is dating. So he could like Renee, but when Dean and Renee started dating he was happy for them didn't feel jealous or anything. Wait he said once he heard that he loves her, I've been telling the guys that I love... Oh hell no... Hell to the no he can't be. My eyes widen and Dolph eyes started to close.

R: Are you telling me in my house, drinking my beer that you like Nicole?

Dolph: Yes Randy I like Nicole before you ever did

R: What I started loving Nikki since I met her and I met her when she debut. You didn't even met her 2 weeks later.

Dolph: Does it matter?

R: Your making it matter cause you said and I quote " Randy I like Nicole before you ever did"

Dolph: Randy whatever cause I will fight for her and you can't stop me.

R: Get out of my house NOW!

Dolph got up and started making his way to the door. Before he exit my house I said one last thing to him.

R: Oh Dolph we are no longer friends

Dolph: Randy we were never frineds

Dolph left, I can hear his car starting and driving off in the distance. He will never get my Nikki, I would do whatever it takes for her to stay with me.

Nikki's pov:
Paige was driving me back to Randy's house. Brie choose to stay with Brayn, but I can't blame her. I mean that's her husband.

P: So are going to tell Randy?

N: About what?

P: Your cut on your arm of course that. Also with this Brock situation.

N: I guess so, and that I won't be in action for awhile. But I will be by the ring thou.

P: Does it feel weird that your not going be in the ring and can't basically do anything. But just stand and talk and that's the only thing you can do.

N: Yup it's going to suck.

P: Well were here

Paige pull up to Randy's driveway, I gave her a hug thanked her and got out. But before I close the door I turn back to Paige.

N: Oh wait can you come by in the morning. I left all my stuff at Brock's house, even my ride.

P: Yeah sure.

N: K see ya

P: See ya

Paige backed up and drove away. I walk back into Randy's house, I took off my jacket and head into the kitchen. My guess Randy might be in the kitchen cause the light was on. Once I got to the kitchen Randy was sitting at the counter looking off into space.

N: Randy?

R: Nicole your home

Randy ran up to me and hugged me, I have a feeling something happen here. Randy then let go of me and made his to my arm.

R: So what did they say?

N: I won't be doing any action for awhile, but we can continue our storyline.

R: With Bryan?

N: He'll be out of action to as well but a little longer.

R: Oh okay

N: Hey you okay?

R: Yeah just glad your back.

N: Aww

The phone rang, Randy went to go answer it only took him a minute or two and he came back.

N: Who was that?

R: It was Stephanie she wants us to come to her office this Friday and ask us some question.

N: What for?

R: I don't know

What is going on Randy is acting some how and Steph wants us to come in with question. This just getting weird.

A/N: So I would love to thank vee_toria I didn't full us her idea, but the part she wrote to me was Dolph giving hints that he like Nikki started my brain to work again. So give thanks to vee_toria, also to Orton0316 I will have Nikki and Brock argue again in my next chapter. To deadwinger34 I will use your idea in one of the up coming chapters. I just don't really think that way, but I did ask two of my friends with dirty minds to help and they agree. So hope they won't go overboard with this.