Chapter 32

Brie's pov:
S- Hey Brie

B- Seth!?!?

Boy am I'm glad the Seth open the door instead of Dolph.

S- Yeah

B- Is Dolph here?

S- He's in the shower, but he should be getting any minute now.

D- I'm already out. So who wants to talk to Mr. Show off?

Seth step to the side of the door reveling me. A grin started to spread on Dolph's face as he saw me.

D- Well isn't Mrs. Bryan Danielson. What do you want Brie?

S- I'll leave you two alone.

Seth went into the restroom and close the door behind him. Leaving Dolph and I alone in the room.

I looked down and I can tell that Dolph was looking down and up my body.

B- umm can we talk

D- About what?

B- My sister

D- Okay what about her?

B- Just stay away from her!

D- Why?

B- She with Randy and she loves him not you. Your just stuck in the friend zone. You and Nikki will never be together, and I'll make sure that will happen.

D- Brie... Little Brie Bella... You still want me don't you?

B- What? No, I'm married and my feelings for you went away long long time ago. Just keep your distance from my sister or...

D- Or what tell her what I did to you? I know that it hurts your little heart just thinking about it. To be honest...

He started coming close to me. Next thing he pin agents the wall. He come up to my ear and whisper.

D- I don't regret any of it and I would do it all over again, but... I would do it to your sister.

B- You will never touch my sister and I'll make sure Randy will kick your ass.

D- Randy kicking my ass please. I know Randy he and I been friends and I know he'll do anything just to be with Nikki. He is in a lot of stress right, I know that. What he doesn't know and no one will ever know that I'm helping Paul.

B- With what?

D- I'm helping Paul get Brock out of jail.

B- No you can't do that!

D- I already did. I gave him the money yesterday. So when Brock comes back Randy will worry about him more and I can easily get to Nicole.

B- What about Randy friends their helping him.

D- Yeah so they will help Randy deal with Brock.

B- Then I'll make sure you won't go near my sister. If you keep doing this then I will make sure that everyone will know what you did to me. Then you will be fired from this company and never come back again.

D- Good luck with that Brianna. Now leave I have to get. But tell your sister I said this.

He try to lean in a kiss me, but I slap him in the face a left. Dolph is not going near my sister and I will make sure of it.

Seth's pov
I heard what was going on and I can't believe Dolph is doing this. But what did he do to Brie? I want to ask her, but she will probably feel the pain all over again. Who else will know about this... Maybe Steph and Hunter my know.

I wait atleast 5 more minutes, went put grab my things and went to Hunters office. To my luck they were still there.

S- Umm Huntet, Steph

H- What is it Seth?

S- I came to ask... Umm what happen to Brie?

Steph- What do you mean? Brie is fine.

S- I mean with her and Dolph, what happen?

They both stop what their doing and looked at each other.

H- Why do you want to know?

S- Cause Brie came to Dolph's and I locker and they were talking. And I was kind of hearing them. Brie told Dolph to stay away from Nikki. Dolph said he's helping Paul with Brock thing. Then Randy and his friends can worry about him and he can Nikki. Brie said she'll keep him away and said if he doesn't do as she said then she'll tell everyone what he did to her. Apparently what ever Dolph did to Brie he doesn't regret it and do it all over again but to Nikki.

H- Oh my god. That boy is back to his trouble ways again.

Steph- That explains the storyline situation earlier tonight. Dolph was the one who send those messages.

H- We going to have to talk to him. I knew he would do this again.

Steph- I wanted to fire him too, but my dad again.

S- What happan?

Hunter looked at Stephanie, she nodded back at him and turn her attention back at me.

Steph- Seth before you came into the wwe and way back in 2000-2010. Dolph and Brie were going out without anyone knowing. We got a call from Bray before we even knew him. Saying Brie is in the hospital and told me to call her boss. We went to the hospital and Brie was a mess. I still can't get the image out of my head. Her lips were busted, both wrist had a red marks rings, black eye, puffy face, and other things I can't explain. I ask what happen, she said...

Steph eyes starts to get watery and she cover her mouth. Then tears starts to come down. Hunter hug Steph.

H- I'll tell him... Brie took like a month off, but it turns out Dolph kidnap her and rape her those time we thought she was off. She told Steph she couldn't escape cause her hands were handcuffed to the bed head. She was in her bra and underwear or she was just naked. When she did try to escape Dolph will beat her and rape her at the same time.

S- Where was she?

H- Some cabin in the woods that Dolph family owns. And I guess when we had a pay-view show miles away from the location. Dolph had a match and as soon his match was over he took off. During his match Bray and his family were camping in those woods. Brie heard them and call out for help. Bray heard follow the sound of Brie and he found her. He told us that she was naked when he found her. He rush her to the hospital and that's when we got the call. When Brie got out she couldn't walk, and when she did walk you can tell she was in pain.

Steph- We told my dad and he just said Dolph is suspended for 9 months. Lucky Brie did get pregnant, but we really wanted to fire Dolph and here I thought he changed, but I guess not.

S- Does anyone else know about this?

Hunter- Just us two, Brie, Bray, Dolly, and now you.

Steph- But we will talk to Dolph and if he thinks he will do this again he'll be fired on the spot.

Hunter- We'll talk to him tomorrow come on we have to get going. See in the next city Seth.

S- Later Hunter and Steph.

I walk out and I saw Dolph walking out. I just had a disgusted look on my face. Like I can't believe he would do that to Brie.

S- HEY DOLPH.

Dolph turn around and I went up to him and punch him. He fell to the ground.

D- WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!

S- That was for Brie you jackass.

He gave me a confusing look as I left. He will never do this again and I will help Randy and Brie.